British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Cheers R&R

Well done R&R..

On 4/22/2018 at 8:02 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on to round 4 and we have 2 matches on Friday and 3 on Sunday

Friday 27th April Lublin v Rybnik Eleven sports 2 programme starts 4.30pm UK time 1st race 4.45pm UK time

Friday 27th April  Leszno v Zielona Gora N sport programme starts 6pm UK time 1st race 6.30pm UK time

Sunday 29th April  Gdansk v lodz Polsat sport  starts 1.45pm UK time

Sunday 29th April  Torun v Grudziadz N sport programme starts 3 pm UK time 1st race 3.30pm UK time

Sunday 29th April  Czestochowa v Wroclaw N sport programme starts 5.30pm UK time 1st race 6pm UK time

Teams for Sunday

Gdansk v Lodz  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84938/zdunek-wybrzeze-gdansk-orzel-odz

Torun v Grudziadz  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84330/get-well-torun-mrgarden-gkm-grudziadz

Czestochowa v Wroclaw  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84329/forbet-wlokniarz-czestochowa-betard-sparta-wroclaw

I think falubaz are going to be near the bottom this year, they got 3 hit and miss riders in zengota, Jensen and thorsell and the big hitters in dudek and Pepe are very average at the moment , think my old mate sqora is going to be fighting for his job come the end of the year 

16 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I think falubaz are going to be near the bottom this year, they got 3 hit and miss riders in zengota, Jensen and thorsell and the big hitters in dudek and Pepe are very average at the moment , think my old mate sqora is going to be fighting for his job come the end of the year 

Sadly at 43 Pepe  I believe is only going one way and that`s downwards. Should finish above Grudziadz however- 2nd from bottom.

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, racers and royals said:

Nice Polska league have just announced the TV matches for rounds 5 and 6

5th round

Friday  4th May Gniezno v lodz Eleven sport 4.45pm UK time

Sunday 6th May Rybnik v Gdansk Polsat sport 1.45pm UK time

6th round

Friday 18th May Pila v lodz Eleven sport 4.45pm UK time

Sunday 20th May Gdansk v Daugavpils Polsat sport 1.45 pm UK time

There has been a change and the Friday 4th May Gniezno v Lodz match has been moved to Sunday 6th May and is NOT ON LIVE TV

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Announced attendance last night at Leszno 13500

To get UK and Polish speedway in perspective, that is about two weeks worth of premiership fixtures ( in fine weather ).

• Like 3

17 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

To get UK and Polish speedway in perspective, that is about two weeks worth of premiership fixtures ( in fine weather ).

And part time Stockport County in the 2nd Tier of Non League Football got over 6000 yesterday for their play off...

And have averaged around 4000 all season...

6000 fans would be around 6 matches worth at BV...:unsure:

Shows how far Speedway (over here) has been allowed to fall off the wider publics radar..

5 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Is there a meeting on freesports or whatever it’s called today guys? Been working most Sunday’s since start of season but off today.

8 pm- obviously not live- but going to be one of today`s meetings, probably Torun v Grudziadz.

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

8 pm- obviously not live- but going to be one of today`s meetings, probably Torun v Grudziadz.

Looking at the line ups Chestochowa v Wroclaw looks the most interesting to me but I will probably give it a watch later on, means I can watch the football this afternoon, thanks for getting back to me.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

It will be Torun v Grudziadz.  The meeting is live on Premier Sports today at half 3.