British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Belle Vue SGB Premiership A. 11th April 2018

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Its not r/r. Belle Vue have booked Lawson as a guest. As Lawson scored highly in his last meeting at Poole (the same as Worrall) your logic says Belle Vue are just as strong.

Lol unreal

I know it is now Lawson and i said that is a good choice of guest.

If you honestly think that r/r would have made Belle Vue stronger than im afraid you have very limited knowledge.

You do the same every season........go on and on about how good Poole are pre season........as soon as they have a match the opposition are always somehow strengthened in your very weird opinion

Poole to win this at a canter by at least 10 maybe up to 15

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Lol unreal

I know it is now Lawson and i said that is a good choice of guest.

If you honestly think that r/r would have made Belle Vue stronger than im afraid you have very limited knowledge.

You do the same every season........go on and on about how good Poole are pre season........as soon as they have a match the opposition are always somehow strengthened in your very weird opinion

Poole to win this at a canter by at least 10 maybe up to 15

Like all trolls,  you're trying to change the subject once your flimsy 'argument' has been taken apart. Get back in your cave! 

#NeverForget #Worrall16 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gavan said:

So we are now taking his scores from 2015 when he was a reserve and is now a vastly improved rider.

The facts are plain and simple and just for the people that are totally missing the point:

R/R FOR STEVE WORRALL WOULD MAKE BELLE VUE WEAKER!!!

Keep up Gavan, it's Lawson as a guest

Gavan, Worrall averages 6.5. R/R would have covered that no problem. That’s his average at Poole. No point arguing with me the stats prove it.

2 minutes ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

Like all trolls,  you're trying to change the subject once your flimsy 'argument' has been taken apart. Get back in your cave! 

#NeverForget #Worrall16 

Yep. His argument was completely proved to be false. Game over.

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

What on earth are you wittering on about lol

Shovlar is a wind up merchant and a troll, if thats how he gets his kicks then so be it.  Wonder why everyone has a pop at him lol are we all wrong?

And hell yes i will use statistics surely thats what we can base predictions on is it not??

Would you pick a rider that got 16 last time or a rider who got 5?? Im not saying that Steve would have got 16 but he certainly has the form in the book to go very well at Poole.

Maybe when predicting a meeting we should ignore a riders past performances at tracks then?

As ive just said Lawson is a good replacement based on his last visit .....................oh damn maybe i shouldnt have done that and used his past Poole record as a guide to wether he may score 10 or 4.

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

What on earth are you wittering on about lol

Shovlar is a wind up merchant and a troll, if thats how he gets his kicks then so be it.  Wonder why everyone has a pop at him lol are we all wrong?

And hell yes i will use statistics surely thats what we can base predictions on is it not??

Would you pick a rider that got 16 last time or a rider who got 5?? Im not saying that Steve would have got 16 but he certainly has the form in the book to go very well at Poole.

Maybe when predicting a meeting we should ignore a riders past performances at tracks then?

As ive just said Lawson is a good replacement based on his last visit .....................oh damn maybe i shouldnt have done that and used his past Poole record as a guide to wether he may score 10 or 4.

Gavin BBP talks a lot of sense, hardly wittering!!!

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Gavan, Worrall averages 6.5. R/R would have covered that no problem. That’s his average at Poole. No point arguing with me the stats prove it.

next thing he will be saying, Morris is better than Kurtz

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I mean, really it’s all farcical. What Worrall scored last year means nothing. How many times has a guest been booked because the last time they rode at a particular track they got a good score? Be suprised if Lawson repeats last years score.

Worrall started the season in good form but we know he will likely end up with a 6. Something average.

Worrall last year was our best rider in  the WTC final he mixed  it very well   when others were well off the pace .  A six point average right   he would of put at least a point on last years average no problem now that has been dented because of the injury he got at Scunny the other night. Now he will do well to get back in action within 3 months  the comments you made about Steve shows you odviously no nothing about Worrall's ability.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Keep up Gavan, it's Lawson as a guest

Is it? I had no idea? Have a read of the thread buddy then comment thanks for your useless input

18 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Not Kenny. One 8 pointer allowed. 

Comfortable Poole win.

18 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Carnt bring in another 8pt rider 

I know that, was just waiting for the bait to be bitten and true to form 2 Wolves fans fell for it.:D

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yep. His argument was completely proved to be false. Game over.

lol shut up troll

my argument is this.................WORRALL IS BETTER THAN R/R.

Can you answer that? No.......your such a troll you just change the thread to try and suit your agenda.

You said R/R would score more than Worrall............something that NOBODY agreed with. Moron

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

I do know that riders dont always get the same

Would you rather have a GB international who scored 16 last time or have his rides taken by 3 lesser riders and one who although better hates the track?? Come on its not rocket science is it.

All Shovlar does is stir the pot looking for reactions

Gavan I have said the loss is big, what more do you want from me! Plus why give Steve a reaction then??!! :unsure::blink:

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Is it? I had no idea? Have a read of the thread buddy then comment thanks for your useless input

were all waiting for the stats for Lawson at Wimborne road, does he make them stronger or weaker, over to Gavan

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Worrall last year was our best rider in  the WTC final he mixed  it very well   when others were well off the pace .  A six point average right   he would of put at least a point on last years average no problem now that has been dented because of the injury he got at Scunny the other night. Now he will do well to get back in action within 3 months  the comments you made about Steve shows you odviously no nothing about Worrall's ability.

Sorry Sidney, we only operate on FACTS and STATS, as dictated by Gavan. There is no room for opinion, or conjecture. 

Saved me a job with the figures. 

It shows an impressive growth rate especially looking at the two most recent seasons. 

Casting that forward just reinforces the view the Steve is utterly irreplaceable. 

Gutted. 

Advantage poole 

• Like 1