British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

23/07/2018 - Premiership - Swindon V Leicester (Live on BT Sport)

13 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Do you realise how long it takes to properly prepare a track ?

Course i do- obviously with BAGS from 11am to 2pm the track is prepared before 11am and after 2pm the watering and final prep begins- as i stated earlier Monmore`s last race tonight was 18.09

Edited by racers and royals

6 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Bellego and Mountain amongst others are riding it OK which kind defeats your argument somewhat.

i do agree about duty of care, the track is atrocious.

They are all riding it OK until they suddenly hit a nightmare spot on the track...

Edited by mikebv

Just now, racers and royals said:

Course i do- obviousl with BAGS from 11am to 2pm the track is prepared before 11am and after 2pm the watering and final prep begins- as i stated earlier Monmore`s last race tonight was 18.09

Er, no, i doubt they would be allowed to get on the track before the dogs have finished..

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Free forum mate..

Its amazing anyone gave you any sympathy considering what a complete dick you are 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Er, no, i doubt they would be allowed to get on the track before the dogs have finished..

what no ??? At Monmore  course they can`t get on the track during the bags- Wolverhampton only have just over an hour before the Speedway . Swindon have 5 hours !!!!!!

"Adam Ellis going wider and wider chasing the dirt".... to quote Nigel...

If he is really chasing the dirt he is going to finish his race in Bristol...:rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

This is absolutely dire a shocking advert for the sport made even worse coming after Cardiff. Just hope those in the nearby houses dont have any washing out.

Just said exactly the same, it’s a disgrace that this is the televised fixture, whatever do casual fans think of this dire rubbish, that’s of course assuming anyone can see anything bearing in mind the dust.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

We all know what you really meant & having a dig at someone for missing the meeting because of work & then another dig that he was looking at updates whilst at work is poor.

For once admit the truth as fans have been good to you.

Luckily I can sneek a peak, in any case I'm home now watching the match on FFW, and in 3 weeks I'm being made redundant, so won't have the cash to spare anyway.

2 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

That's there water bowser pmsl 

Haha, that might stop the dust over a five yard stretch!

Can't get enough water into the track not surprised with that fkn thing taken the wee wee aren't they

Batch definitely not impressed. ...:unsure:

1 minute ago, OldRacer said:

Haha, that might stop the dust over a five yard stretch!

It's a pick up truck with a water cooler on the back by the look of it! 

1 minute ago, Orbiter said:

taken the wee wee aren't they

To be fair if they got the crowd to pee on it they'd probably get more moisture down!