British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

2 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Congratulations Poole on the league title . . . . Wait a minute.

Just a minute, nah, we'l give it at least half a minute, hows dat ?

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Some Poole fans never learn

Plenty of boasting at the start of the season about how good the team was. Only 3 of those riders remain who were the 3 lowest scoring riders this evening.

Cant see how a side who built a strong 1-7 then fiddled some averages, use 14 riders , should lose the league. 

Pooles to lose or they may choke again 

Poole's to lose blah blah blah///hows ya own Twitches doing numpty...or are Poole more interesting?

Plenty of boasting at the start of the season about how good the team was. Only 3 of those riders remain who were the 3 lowest scoring riders this evening.

Cant see how a side who built a strong 1-7 then fiddled some averages, use 14 riders , should lose the league.

just some payback for all the stick that was dished out earlier in the season

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Interestingly IF Somerset were to lose at home on Wednesday and we win at home then that would put us firmly at the top of the cake...lovely sausages....

Swindon would have a point on us I believe. 

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

All within the rules Gav. Leicester changed 6 of there side, i dont hear you complaining about that...

9 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Wow, with all the arrogant trumpeting on here tonight you'd think Poole had the trophy in their possession already, and bizarrely Starman is the one telling everyone to keep their feet on the ground.

Pride comes before a fall and all that. 

The amount of times we've lost right at the death in away meetings, I think we are allowed to celebrate a little bit! :)

Lets all disect Ipswichs team....nah cant be arsed not interested......blah blah blah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Swindon would have a point on us I believe. 

Yes you're correct there Steve..I dont mind though.  Second is still enough to wind up Gavan and a few others.

Well done Poole momentum is with them and signing Harris will prove pivotal.

Sour grapes I’m afraid as it’s taken the demise of the club I’ve followed since 1974 to provide them with the rider they have needed all season.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr X said:

Yes you're correct there Steve..I dont mind though.  Second is still enough to wind up Gavan and a few others.

I dont want second, i want top..:t:

8 minutes ago, Gavan said:

How many months have you been off here? 2? 3? And you come back and still spout the same old crap. Maybe you should have another break.. Where's Pinny when you need him? 

• Like 1

Perhaps Leicester ought to make some more changes....who's left from Rye??????um...Kasprzak.....Kennet..oh he's injured.

2 minutes ago, GWC said:

Well done Poole momentum is with them and signing Harris will prove pivotal.

Sour grapes I’m afraid as it’s taken the demise of the club I’ve followed since 1974 to provide them with the rider they have needed all season.

Rye will return next season dont worry.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

All within the rules Gav. Leicester changed 6 of there side, i dont hear you complaining about that...

If you kind find the post where I’ve said Poole have broken any rules then please show me

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

How many months have you been off here? 2? 3? And you come back and still spout the same old crap. Maybe you should have another break.. Where's Pinny when you need him? 

He's been banned...cos hes a silly boy. Twitter pics and all that!!!???

• Like 1