British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Swindon v Poole - Premiership - Mon 27th May - 19:30

Same old pot stirring on a Poole thread, I mean ffs the meeting is done, whatever rosco says has to be taken with a pinch of salt, he's well known for saying things that don't make sense, like counting your horses, it just shows what could have been a bit of cheeky fun has turned into a fact.  

4 hours ago, noggin said:

Same old pot stirring on a Poole thread, I mean ffs the meeting is done, whatever rosco says has to be taken with a pinch of salt, he's well known for saying things that don't make sense, like counting your horses, it just shows what could have been a bit of cheeky fun has turned into a fact.  

Rosco is Swindon through and through. He also wears his heart on his sleeve which leads him to say things that he simply can’t articulate properly and end up making no sense, or sounding hilarious. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Rosco is Swindon through and through. He also wears his heart on his sleeve which leads him to say things that he simply can’t articulate properly and end up making no sense, or sounding hilarious. 

Weird....Pretty sure it's pretty simple if you told someone not to turn up at the track or not. Calling him stupid is a rubbish excuse!!

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Weird....Pretty sure it's pretty simple if you told someone not to turn up at the track or not. Calling him stupid is a rubbish excuse!!

Excuse me? What on earth are you on about?

57 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

How do you know Rosco told Tobi ‘not to turn up’?

You are going on Skidder’s ill judged comments repeating gossip and supposition as some sort of fact.

Unless you categorically heard Rosco say those words, do not repeat someone else’s deluded comments as gospel.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

How do you know Rosco told Tobi ‘not to turn up’?

You are going on Skidder’s ill judged comments repeating gossip and supposition as some sort of fact.

Unless you categorically heard Rosco say those words, do not repeat someone else’s deluded comments as gospel.

Wouldn't make any difference if I did! Skidder heard him and is called a liar. So why would it make any difference if i did? Swindon fans just shut it down completely without thinking it MIGHT be true. It is Rosco!! 

Maybe Rosco said to put it on here to stir as sometimes riders do but as Rosco hates this forum I doubt it. 

16 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I haven't seen anything about a dive. Just doing one race and then pulling out of the meeting..

Blimey. The Poole medical officer was in on it too then.

28 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Dont forget the referee as well dave robinson !!!!

3 hours ago, Grachan said:

Like they are going to force a rider to ride. Too many people by the pits are saying it happened for me to dismiss it. If you want to believe it didn't happen then that's up to you.

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Like they are going to force a rider to ride. Too many people by the pits are saying it happened for me to dismiss it. If you want to believe it didn't happen then that's up to you.

Just out of interest, how did these many people by the pits believe it was to Swindon's advantage to have to use their non-scoring reserves in two rides instead of one of their heatleaders?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

then you me why it is not being investigated by the speedway control board .because if this sort of thing is going on what is the point of speedway

1 hour ago, ray c said:

then you me why it is not being investigated by the speedway control board .because if this sort of thing is going on what is the point of speedway

...to keep this forum going for one thing!!!!!!!:t:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grachan said:

Just out of interest, how did these many people by the pits believe it was to Swindon's advantage to have to use their non-scoring reserves in two rides instead of one of their heatleaders?

If it is IRR, surely some in the top 5 will be used?

2 hours ago, ray c said:

People are implying that Tungate pulled out cos he didn't fancy the track..

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If it is IRR, surely some in the top 5 will be used?

18.9.3 All riders with an MA below the Injured rider may take one IRR ride each. (NB. a reserve can have more than one IRR)

Only those below can take a ride if IRR is used. So Adam Ellis could have a ride. (R/R was already being used for Lampart)

This big cheat that these people by the pits are coming up with involved: Muslielak (Swindon's third heatleader) chucking a race - 0 points. Then the two reserves being used - pretty much guaranteeing 0 points. Then a ride for Ellis.

Edited by Grachan