British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

27/06/19 Swindon v King's Lynn. Premiership supporters cup tie.

1 hour ago, lynnboy said:

I am sure Tellboy is beavering away with his calculator trying to get the best team with at least 4 replacements. 

I await his reply with a new team inside the points limit :t:

Can't be asked Lynnboy. I have put who I'd prefer and they didn't take any notice :lol:. Then again I don't hold the purse strings :rolleyes:

Anyway it's already Nicol and Riss in for Proctor and Lambert :wink:

Edited by tellboy

56 minutes ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Isn’t it sad that we have to ask that question Sid?  I remember the mid to late seventies when almost every away match there was at least one coach. But then again that was the days when two or three double decker buses used to ferry home fans in to Blunsdon every Saturday night! 

Yes used to get the Cavy Square green Bristol omnibus. Had to be on there before second half final otherwise it was gone.Train to Edinburgh early 80s the Mad Wellie Express was full with 500 fans. Be lucky to get minibus full now.

23 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Just for clarity, 3 and 4 race together. Number 5 rides with the reserves. 

Not in the Supporters Cup. It's the old 13 heat format with heat 14 & 15 nominated heats added. 4 & 5 ride together & 3 rides with the reserves.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robins les said:

Not in the Supporters Cup. It's the old 13 heat format with heat 14 & 15 nominated heats added. 4 & 5 ride together & 3 rides with the reserves.

Yep, apologies, my error.