British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2019

My centre spread against Bet 365 exact score in their more/less market(bet 365 only 20 heats)

R/R                                    Bet 365

G Laguta                                                     12                                         11

Madsen                                                       12                                         11

Lindback                                                      8                                           8

Pedersen                                                     8                                            9

Michelsen                                                   8                                            10

Smektala                                                    8                                             7

Hampel                                                       8                                             7

Lambert                                                     8                                             6

MJJ                                                            8                                              7

Woryna                                                      7                                               6

Huckenbeck                                            7                                                5

Milik                                                         7                                                6

Thomsen                                                 7                                                6

Miedzinski                                              7                                                 9

Bellego                                                   6                                                  5

Przedpelski                                           5                                                   7

On 7/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, Shockster said:

500 More Thomsen

400 More Bellego  :t:

Cheers R&R

Surely must be compassion?  Lost with 365 also as had them over 6 and 5 respectively and both were collecting.  Bloody Madsen. :angry:

7 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Surely must be compassion?  Lost with 365 also as had them over 6 and 5 respectively and both were collecting.  Bloody Madsen. :angry:

If BET 365 show compassion so will i   :D  - don`t forget reserve riders score will count if replacing injured riders

1 minute ago, Panthers89 said:

Miskowiak looking good tbh!

He's been improving all year.  Almost beat Sayfutdinov (wall of death race) earlier this year and beat Doyle last night.  He's got a future.

Just to confirm  Bellego and Thomsen both finished on 6 for this comp.

Thought i did rather well on the spread- 5 mid spreads correct- Bellego,Michelsen,Laguta, Hampel and Lambert. 2 others within the spread-Smektala and Thomsen.

6 only carry on to round 3 in a fortnight`s time

Leaderboard after round 2 Torun

Panthers 89  £1200

Anzum £305

R8gdp  £300

Mickthemuppet  £250

Speedway sliders £50

Col  £30

WE LOSE

James Carter NIL money

Robbie B NIL money

A Orlov - £100

Shockster  - £500

I will be looking to keep my form going in Vojens on Saturday August 10th

Crickey...... that's a turnaround! Go all out next round or do I min bet it! lol

I am still in lol normally I pick a rider and it's the kiss of death 

Looks like R&R Bookies have their mojo back with all of those riders within his shrewd odds, so I better look-out in the SGP competition.

Anyway, thanks R&R for running this competition once more - it was fun while it lasted and I will be back again next year to try and bankrupt this jovial bookie.

Edited by Robbie B

14 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Col  £30

Adrian Miedzinski scuppered me! :angry::mad:

• Like 1

I feel violated. Both of my riders taken out of the meeting by other riders. Seems that they're not too badly injured though so no worries.