British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Wolverhampton. Prem. 5th September 2019.

17 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Looks like the North /Kennett saga

The mysterious Dakota North injury that never was lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Whatever Poole want it to be

Apparantly his shoulder is hurting again..............just before he goes to Kings Lynn ( a place he is awful at) and Poole needing wins to try and top the table...........Douglas in against Ipswich next Monday.....

I truly believe the coincedence of a rider who cant score a point anywhere being injured at the opportune moment

Really? Where do you get that bit of factual info from? Douglas is supposedly guesting for Poole at home on Thursday (weather forecast is good) so he can't guest again on Monday next because of the 8-day rule!

BTW well done again Wolves.

Edited by Skidder1

11 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

.  I'll await the apology but won't hold my breath.

Nothing to apologise for....I merely asked what you were implying ....such sensitivity.....

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

Any chance of me getting a reply as to who on Facebook I am supposed to have 'ganged up on' because that's a pretty upsetting thing to be accused of. PM if you like.

I did say maybe it wasn't intentional. It was on other people's statuses. So not really my place to comment at the time. If it was on mine I would have but it wasn't, prob a speedway fan though. As I said I don't really do FB that much any more so would have been 5+ years ago. 

Anyway if it's not intentional I apologise, may be I have misjudged what you were saying but that is how it came across to me. 

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I debate plenty. I certainly don't stalk people's social media to make personal attacks. 

Its called googling a name, not stalking -  I wouldn't have even done that but you were accusing someone of bullying and was curious.

2 hours ago, Icicle said:

Nothing to apologise for....I merely asked what you were implying ....such sensitivity.....

I'm not sensitive, it was you slinging words like sexist and insulting so it must have triggered you nice and quick.

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

The mysterious Dakota North injury that never was lol

Can you point me to his averages since he last rode here or even if he has ever got on a bike again

No thought not

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:32 PM, dorset delight said:

Can you point me to his averages since he last rode here or even if he has ever got on a bike again

No thought not

Perhaps he's afraid that if he came back, he might be charged with fraud! LOL :rofl: :rofl:

4 minutes ago, robins les said:

Perhaps he's afraid that if he came back, he might be charged with fraud! LOL :rofl: :rofl:

If Dak North was to ever return to UK to race - which he won't! - Rosco would be first in the queue to sign him!

36 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If Dak North was to ever return to UK to race - which he won't! - Rosco would be first in the queue to sign him!

Only if we could get him on a Ford average. Just kidding. Not sure what average he would come back on as they seem to ignore historic averages now but not sure if he will ever return. I seem to remember that the reason he returned home was due to family problems.