British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

10 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

You've done it now Dick!

Flappy with his team a day and Taps posting while under the influence of whatever noxious substance the local shop has in that day. Jeez, roll on March, assuming the correct decision was discussed last week.

Indeed, let’s hope we get the right decision in November.

19 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Given the opportunity I'd always  pick Andersen .  Without doubt, a terrific man to have in your team,  not necessary a heat leader but definitely a Team Leader...    with loads of experience to boot..     A no Brainer to me....

It certainly is to me

23 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

You've done it now Dick!

Flappy with his team a day and Taps posting while under the influence of whatever noxious substance the local shop has in that day. Jeez, roll on March, assuming the correct decision was discussed last week.

Think Taps can be excused for at least a week or so as hes on the same sort of substance Panthers fans were on when we were getting ready for a possible title win  just a shame from our point of view the last times we were on such a high was 13 & 20 years ago now. 

38 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Given the opportunity I'd always  pick Andersen .  Without doubt, a terrific man to have in your team,  not necessary a heat leader but definitely a Team Leader...    with loads of experience to boot..     A no Brainer to me....

Hans is still capable of some good scores but must stay away from the big offs that have blighted his season this year, theres also the fact that Poole will of taken note of his average 

48 minutes ago, g13webb said:

And on a bargain average. As scooby says expect the wealthier clubs to be sniffing round him too. 

11 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Think Taps can be excused for at least a week or so as hes on the same sort of substance Panthers fans were on when we were getting ready for a possible title win  just a shame from our point of view the last times we were on such a high was 13 & 20 years ago now. 

I always make excuse for Taps, all year round.

2 hours ago, Crump99 said:

You've done it now Dick!

I've run out of likes after last night semi (oo err)

Will do my best to be a good boy I promise :cheers:

1. Kenneth Bjerre 7.75

2. Scott Nicholls 5.50

3. Rohan Tungate 6.59

4. Hans Andersen 5.79

5. Charles Wright 6.68

6. Ricky Wells 3.66

7. Bradley Wilson Dean 5.47

I can't see many changes sadly!

21 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You enjoy the moment as you never know when it comes around again, be nice to have the premiership winners back in the area again.

7 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

You enjoy the moment as you never know when it comes around again, be nice to have the premiership winners back in the area again.

We've been waiting since the last millennium and could yet be waiting til the next!!

Very much enjoying it whilst we can :t:

50 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

1. Kenneth Bjerre 7.75

2. Scott Nicholls 5.50

3. Rohan Tungate 6.59

4. Hans Andersen 5.79

5. Charles Wright 6.68

6. Ricky Wells 3.66

7. Bradley Wilson Dean 5.47

I can't see many changes sadly!

Not so sure on Nicholls,  Tungate and Wells, in a non Buster world Douglas would be a target, would take Ulrich over Wells and maybe then someone like Chris Holder 

Wolves should sign Nicholls.  

Anderson's average is a bargain. He was always carrying a knock or two this season.  He should score better next season. 

I can’t see Nicholls coming back, he has had the last two seasons here and it’s clear our track doesn’t particularly suit him.

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I didn't even remember that it was on, just saw some Twitter post I glossed over. Did anything interesting happen

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

I didn't even remember that it was on, just saw some Twitter post I glossed over. Did anything interesting happen

Nothing that will change the world :t: