British Speedway Forum

If they try and the crowd appreciate it then no issue going.   Going away would be another matter though.

They go to watch Lambert. He seems the only one getting stuck in. Woryna has potential but blows so hot and cold. Great style but needs a mentor. Rybnik will get a smaking. Lambert 11 from 5?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

21 minutes ago, Shockster said:

What a terrible last lap from Logaczew. :o

I was trying to work out whether he had a mechanical problem or simply wasn't good enough.

4 hours ago, Najjer said:

Just to add abit of extra spice to tonight’s match, they are saying that this is Artem Laguta‘s last match before moving to Wroclaw next year! 

What about the relegation play off meetings 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greybear said:

I was trying to work out whether he had a mechanical problem or simply wasn't good enough.

Didn't think so. Just rode an awful line imo. Maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Rybnik have no fight as a team or individually. They turn up defeated. Little passion and no motivation. A bunch of individuals. They need a Middlo to put a rocket up their jacksies. 

Pride in riding for their team, and pride in not cheating themselves with a lack of 100%. If I was a fan of this club I would ge hoping for a clear out bar one or two next season. They are destined to lose Lambert but some are just not pulling their weight. To be beaten is OK if you are giving all you have. Some clearly falling below this level.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Rybnik have no fight as a team or individually. They turn up defeated. Little passion and no motivation. A bunch of individuals. They need a Middlo to put a rocket up their jacksies. 

Pride in riding for their team, and pride in not cheating themselves with a lack of 100%. If I was a fan of this club I would ge hoping for a clear out bar one or two next season. They are destined to lose Lambert but some are just not pulling their weight. To be beaten is OK if you are giving all you have. Some clearly falling below this level.

Doubt Middlo could even help this team out tbh

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You do wonder if they have a strange mentality within the club look at the riders that have left the club it seems nobody wants to stay there and the situation with bachelor was odd it would of been understandable if the rest of the team were performing but they weren’t but they still didn’t want to use him 

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Doubt Middlo could even help this team out tbh

He would install pride. He can’t ride the bike for them but he would install in them that they should give all they have. 

Where is Lambert? Heat 7 and no sight?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

You do wonder if they have a strange mentality within the club look at the riders that have left the club it seems nobody wants to stay there and the situation with bachelor was odd it would of been understandable if the rest of the team were performing but they weren’t but they still didn’t want to use him 

Must be a money issue. Batchelor would definitely strengthen this shower. 

Thing is the riders are not even close. 100 metres behind riders of the same calibre.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Heat 7 and their best rider appears. Joke. No surprise he is not on the pace. Who the hell is this joke of a team manager? Or don’t they have one?

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Table updated to include Rybnik v Czestochowa

1 Leszno M 13 pts 25           Czestochowa (H) bonus point situation ie Leszno + or - after 1st match  Czest +8

2 Gorzow M 14 pts 21      

3 Zielona Gora M 13 pts 20         Lublin (A)        BP   Lub  +14

4 Czestochowa M 13 pts 19          Leszno (A)         BP    Les --8

5 Lublin M 13 pts 17             Zielona Gora (H)           BP  ZG --14

6 Wroclaw M 12 pts 14        Grudziadz (A)  Rybnik (A)          BP  Grud +16 Rybn + 36

7 Grudziadz M 13 pts 10        Wroclaw (H)

8 Rybnik M 13 pts 2       Wroclaw (H)