British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

8 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Tires, Tires, Tires is the route to go down. Anyone who's on those iffy tires are the ones to back.

They should be banned tbh as it makes a huge difference. Janowski proved so again last night although I'm not complaining after the 12/5 on him to win lol.

Which leads me to take a chance on Artem Laguta Over and Exactly 12. 

Good luck all.

They are not iffy tires though.

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Grudziadz 17/10 at home to Wroclaw.

Am I missing something here? Wroclaw have already choked twice so I don't understand them being 11/20 on for the meeting. 

Yes Wroclaw HAVE to win- Grudziadz don`t !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Even more reason to back Grudziadz then.

No pressure.

It`s up to you but if Laguta is going to Wroclaw you might not see the best of him tonight ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It`s up to you but if Laguta is going to Wroclaw you might not see the best of him tonight ;)

Yh that's my worry so I'm going to have a good think about it first. 

First bets of the night are. Going to follow the same logic as the past two night's because it has worked like a treat. (Watch it all go wrong now :D)

Going with the riders using those tires again in the Czestochowa meeting.

Robert Lambert +2 and the Hcap Tie vs. Fredrik Lindgren. 

Robert Lambert Over and Exactly 10

As for the Grudziadz meeting I only have the one bet so far. 

Maksym Drabik Under and Exactly 7 in what I think is the bet of the season on paper but as we all know anything can happen in Speedway.

HT 3 vs. Laguta & Woffinden

HT 6 vs. Laguta & Janowski

HT 9 vs. Nicki P & Janowski

I have Drabik too, his heats seem pretty tough and he’s been well out of form of late. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Chugonov replace him later on if he has a decent start to the meeting too!

Not sure about Lambert vs Lindgren. They meet twice which could wipe out the +2 for Lambert easily. Lindgren has plain sailing rides after that. The only saving grace I think is that Lambert should take an additional ride to Freddie. 

Miskowiak +4 over Nowacki is another to look out for. Lambert exactly and over 10 looks decent too.

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I have Drabik too, his heats seem pretty tough and he’s been well out of form of late. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Chugonov replace him later on if he has a decent start to the meeting too!

Not sure about Lambert vs Lindgren. They meet twice which could wipe out the +2 for Lambert easily. Lindgren has plain sailing rides after that. The only saving grace I think is that Lambert should take an additional ride to Freddie. 

Miskowiak +4 over Nowacki is another to look out for. Lambert exactly and over 10 looks decent too.

Drabik's scores away from home this season.

6 from 6
8 from 6
6 from 5
0 from 3
6 from 4

I'm adding Woffinden Over & Exactly 8 to my selections this evening. 

I've been looking up rider scores this afternoon. Woffinden has scored 8 or more in every away meeting. Exactly 8 puts me in profit as well as Over 8 so may as well take a chance on him considering the stats.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

I take back what I said about Lambert - I assumed he was coming in to replace the Polish youngster but it’s Miedzinski who replaces him and Lambert is no.8. Should make for 10 points even more do-able.

6 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I take back what I said about Lambert - I assumed he was coming in to replace the Polish youngster but it’s Miedzinski who replaces him and Lambert is no.8. Should make for 10 points even more do-able.

I assumed he was replacing the young pole as well. 

Down to the team manager now to give Lambert enough rides.