British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

After my big loss yesterday on Division 1, I’m not feeling much hope today! However the handicap for Bydgoszcz looks very inviting after heat 8 at -4 and after heat 15 -6 so taking both of those on. You watch Nicolai Klindt bang in 18 points after being very poor yesterday! :rolleyes:

Nothing appealing in the other matches except Oleg Mikhailov +3 over Marvin Nowak. All depends how many rides Daugavpils give him

Tough one to call for gorzow v wroclaw. Depends how the GP boys are feeling. Wonder if kk will be in for nki?

49 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Tough one to call for gorzow v wroclaw. Depends how the GP boys are feeling. Wonder if kk will be in for nki?

You’d think so after his dismal form of late. 

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

bet365 are underrating Tarasenko tonight. Over and Exactly 6 for me.

I've done the same - plus Bjerre exactly and over 10 from 6 rides (potentially 7)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I've done the same - plus Bjerre exactly and over 10 from 6 rides (potentially 7)

Also like Masarna -6 and the tie but I've had a large stake on Tarasenko over and Exactly so I shall leave it alone.

Agree with Bjerre 

Good luck.

• Like 1

What is everybody fancying for the Speedway of Nations?

Denmark at 16/1 with Madsen and Thomsen looks like a value bet for me.

Russia at 9/4 look good value too, Poland without Janowski.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

Cashed out on Bjerre after seeing the state of the track. He usually doesn’t like a speedway track unless it’s a billiard table so bailing on that one.

Pedersen under 10 now is where the money is at I reckon!

• Like 1

Cashed out on Tarasenko for my full stake. 

I cant bet on Vadim after seeing the track. Too risky for what should be gate and go stuff. 

Instead I've gone for someone who hates conditions like this and I'm now on Nicki P Under & Exactly 10.

It may very well backfire but I would rather take my chances on someone like Nicki P with a proven track record / attitude on tracks like this rather than risk a bet on Tarasenko who may or may not like the very tough conditions.