British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

48 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Bet 365 go

Wroclaw - 30  ( 60-30)

Rybnik +30 is the bet tonight. Cover the Hcap Tie @ 14/1

Then as long as a Rybnik rider completes all 4 laps in every race then that's 15 points (50%) of the Handicap already in regarding your Double Chance.

Realistically barring any disasters Rybnik only have to earn 15 points on the night for you to get one of your bets up.

Lambo, Milik, Woryna, Batchelor should be able to earn a legit 15 points between them instead of being on the receiving end of 5-1's all night.

Also worth mentioning that the Wroclaw team manager may put out weak pairings in Heats 14 & 15 as a cost cutting measure like Lublin did last week.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

26 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Bet 365 go

Zielona Gora -2

Expected that tbh.

Lublin to win for me.

Lot's of pressure on Lindback & Jepsen Jensen tonight and I don't think they can be trusted.

Shocker on Friday. 

I guess the SEC meetings left a few riders fatigued. 

Stal Gorzow @ 5/2 to win in Grudziadz has to be backed imo. Two poor sides who are out of form but Gorzow have less worries than Grudziadz especially considering Nicki Pedersen's crash in the SEC if he's not fit then Grudziadz will fall apart.

Jack Holder replaces Szymon Wozniak by the way.

Will watch the recordings but my bet is Gorzow +4.5 at 4/5 doubled with Czestachowa at evens. Pays over 5/2.

Good luck anyone playing. 

Whats the format for the Polish Golden Helmet? Straight 20 heats? One last chance final for the top 6 or 2 semis for the top 8?

Miskowiak to outscoure Krakowiak looks a play along with Smektala over 9 

14 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Whats the format for the Polish Golden Helmet? Straight 20 heats? One last chance final for the top 6 or 2 semis for the top 8?

Miskowiak to outscoure Krakowiak looks a play along with Smektala over 9 

Straight 20 heats.