British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Div 2 play-off final 2nd leg Sunday 3rd October live on TV

Friday’s match line- ups NOT ON TV( just as well :))

Daugavpils v Wittstock

Daugavpils

9 Gusts

10 AnsvIsulis

11 Mihailovs

12 Matjusonoks

13Kostigovs

14Kolodinskis

Wittstock

1 Wasserman

2 Ivacic

3 Wolter

4 Bowes

5 Jedrzejewski

6 Baumann

7 Liebmann

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Saturday`s match  line-ups

Landshut v Poznan

Landshut

9 Huckenbeck

10 Hartel

11 Busch

12 Smolinski

13 Berge

15 Blodorn

Poznan

2 Seifert-Salk

3 Skupien

4 Chmiel

5 Wolbert

6 Rachubik 

7 Klosok

Sunday`s matches line-ups

Rawicz v Opole

9 Lidsey

10 Balinski

12 Szlauderbach

13 Drozdz

14 Sadurski

15 Ratajczak

Opole

1 M Hansen

3 Kudriashov

4 Brzozowski

5 Polis

6 Kowalski

7 Krzykowski

Daugavpils v Rzeszow

Daugavpils

9 Kostiovs

10 Andersen

11 Mihailovs

12 Puodzuks

13 THJ

14 Gusts

Rzeszow

1 Masters

2 Cyfer

3 Sorensen

4 Baran

5 Legowik

6 Majcher

Teams confirmed in Landshut

Landshut v Poznan

Landshut

9 Huckenbeck

10 Hartel

11 Busch

12 Smolinski

13 Berge

14 Hillebrand

15 Blodorn

Poznan

1 Karczmarz

2 Seifert-Salk

3 Skupien

4 Chmiel

5 Wolbert

6 Rachubik

7 Klosok

Great Performance by the Landshut Devils today. I am really please how they find their feet in the Polish Division Two now. It is only their first year in this league, but compared to our northeastern compatriots from Wittstock, who are in their second season, Landshut is doing a lot better.

Today, I was expecting a home win over Poznan, but not by such a huge margin.

Bergé has been a great signing, and Huckenbeck is on top form. Two very reliable Point scorers. Martin Smolinski is also slowly getting better again after his injury, that gives us three very potent heat leaders. The second strings of Michael Härtel, Tobias Busch, Valentin Grobauer, and Nick Skorja are all capable of scoring points. Norick Bloedorn is a very good jnunior rider, but there is a weakness at the second junior position. Hillebrand seems to be the better choice compared to Mario Niedermeier. 

All in all this team is very competitive and we are confident that they will make the play-offs - it is between Landshut and Rzeszow for the fourth spot behind Opole, Rawicz, and Daugavpils.

Edited by Bavarian
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Great Performance by the Landshut Devils today. I am really please how they find their feet in the Polish Division Two now. It is only their first year in this league, but compared to our northeastern compatriots from Wittstock, who are in their second season, Landshut is doing a lot better.

Today, I was expecting a home win over Poznan, but not by such a huge margin.

Bergé has been a great signing, and Huckenbeck is on top form. Two very reliable Point scorers. Martin Smolinski is also slowly getting better again after his injury, that gives us three very potent heat leaders. The second strings of Michael Härtel, Tobias Busch, Valentin Grobauer, and Nick Skorja are all capable of scoring points. Norick Bloedorn is a very good jnunior rider, but there is a weakness at the second junior position. Hillebrand seems to be the better choice compared to Mario Niedermeier. 

All in all that team is very competitive and we are confident that they will make the play-offs - it is between Landshut and Rzeszow for the fourth spot behind Opole, Rawicz, and Daugavpils.

Track was better today i thought

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Track was better today i thought

Yes, thanks to the weather ! Our last home Meeting (vs WIttstock) was also staged at high noon, but on a very hot and sunny day, and the track was overwatered at first, yet still dried out and turned dusty, which made it rather difficult and unpleasant for all involved.

It was ideal conditions today, overcast with many rainshowers during the last few days. The track was perfect, not to dry and not to wet. I wish it would always be like that.

1 minute ago, Bavarian said:

Yes, thanks to the weather ! Our last home Meeting (vs WIttstock) was also staged at high noon, but on a very hot and sunny day, and the track was overwatered at first, yet still dried out and turned dusty, which made it rather difficult and unpleasant for all involved.

It was ideal conditions today, overcast with many rainshowers during the last few days. The track was perfect, not to dry and not to wet. I wish it would always be like that.

Can you do a bit of weeding of the terraces :D

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Can you do a bit of weeding of the terraces :D

With all the rain we've had this year everything grows out of sight.

• Haha 1

I didn't enjoy it

Thought it looked a great idea to watch, as I had the time

After 5 heats turned it off. Very one sided with nothing of interest apart from the dual overtake of Wölbert. Tape delays was the final straw. At the start I was wishing I was there. By the 5th heat, I was happy I wasn't

But that might just be my attitude to speedway. Might give the Brokstedt meeting a go though

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I didn't enjoy it

After 5 heats turned it off. Very one sided with nothing of interest apart from the dual overtake of Wölbert. Tape delays was the final straw. At the start I was wishing I was there. By the 5th heat, I was happy I wasn't

But that might just be my attitude to speedway. Might give the Brokstedt meeting a go though

August 1st i would suggest. 

7 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I didn't enjoy it

Yes, I tend to agree that it was rather one-sided. I had expected a much closer contest. It got a lilttle better after heat 5 though.

P.S.: Let me recommend You not to miss the chance to got to Cloppenburg next weekend for the 250cc World Champs. You will enjoy that, I am sure!

Edited by Bavarian
  • Like 1

Just now, Bavarian said:

Yes, I tend to agree that it was rather one-sided. I had expected a much sloxsr contest. It got a lilttle better after heat 5 though.

P.S.: Let me recommend You not to miss the chance to got to Cloppenburg next weekend for the 250cc World Champs. You will enjoy that, I am sure!

Was a good set up though and the Niederbayern coverage was good. Just too strung out after the first turn for me. I know if I was there I would just be wishing that is rushed through, so I could go home again.

Trouble is I have had that feeling too many times

Current table

1 Opole P 9 points 18

2 Rawicz P 7 points 14

3 Daugavpils P 7 points 12

4 Landshut P 8 points 7

5 Rzeszow P 8 points 7

6 Poznan P 9 points 6

7 Wittstock P 7 points 0