British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Sorry Susan, I have just seen this message as I didn't get a notification of it. I generally watch the speedway on youtube, people livestream most meetings. If not Freesport generally has meetings on (Unless there's football on, then no chance) The meetings from tonight are not on as far as I can find... Gonna have a look at Bet365 now to see if there's any decent bets going, but by the sounds of it on here, I think not

usually some good links R&R posts in the international section to watch nearly every meeting 

• Like 1

image.png.542beea8a86e6255ecff96c3b685ee43.png

My bets for today... Pretty sure Bewley is good for over 5 points? Done well the other week against Gorzow... Put the safe bet in on him finishing equal 5 like was suggested to me on here last Monday.

Think Zielona Gora will be winning by at least 5 by heat 8 and SHOULD beat Grudziadz by more than 9 after heat 15 I'd have thought?

Think Wroclaw will be winning by more than 6 by heat 8, but not sure on their chances of winning by more than 14 after heat 15? Maybe be a little too much of an ask.

Please people let me know if I've got my bets the wrong way around for the meeting totals... Still get confused as to what I'm better for here, thanks :D Good luck everyone

4 minutes ago, homer said:

usually some good links R&R posts in the international section to watch nearly every meeting 

Yes, I was watching one last weekend, but it stopped streaming half way through one of the heats, so I use youtube first and if all else fails I shall watch one of the streams that R&R generously shares with us

• Like 1

Had a score on pedersen under 12. 6 rides or not, that's a tough ask away from home 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

image.png.542beea8a86e6255ecff96c3b685ee43.png

My bets for today... Pretty sure Bewley is good for over 5 points? Done well the other week against Gorzow... Put the safe bet in on him finishing equal 5 like was suggested to me on here last Monday.

Think Zielona Gora will be winning by at least 5 by heat 8 and SHOULD beat Grudziadz by more than 9 after heat 15 I'd have thought?

Think Wroclaw will be winning by more than 6 by heat 8, but not sure on their chances of winning by more than 14 after heat 15? Maybe be a little too much of an ask.

Please people let me know if I've got my bets the wrong way around for the meeting totals... Still get confused as to what I'm better for here, thanks :D Good luck everyone

They match what you have said in your post about ZG winning by 5 by heat 8 etc , so they look like you have done them right to me

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, homer said:

They match what you have said in your post about ZG winning by 5 by heat 8 etc , so they look like you have done them right to me

Thanks for the help :t: Surely Zielona Gora are gonna win, they look bad but Grudziadz look terrible (Gonna be eating these words tonight) Krzysztof Kasprzak, Kenneth Bjerre and Przemyslaw Pawlicki are all hot and cold riders, brilliant one night and useless the next, so I can guarantee they'll be brilliant tonight, the night I've bet against them

And Dan SHOULD get at least 5 points, based on his performance at Gorzow the other week, but he'll struggle no doubt because I've bet for him :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Thanks for the help :t: Surely Zielona Gora are gonna win, they look bad but Grudziadz look terrible (Gonna be eating these words tonight) Krzysztof Kasprzak, Kenneth Bjerre and Przemyslaw Pawlicki are all hot and cold riders, brilliant one night and useless the next, so I can guarantee they'll be brilliant tonight, the night I've bet against them

And Dan SHOULD get at least 5 points, based on his performance at Gorzow the other week, but he'll struggle no doubt because I've bet for him :rolleyes:

would think Zielona Gora win its just by how many may be close to around the 6-8 point mark for me , depends how the unpredictable Grudziadz riders go , If Dan has the machinery he was on back end of last season he should cover the 5 points got the ability for sure

• Like 1

So for the first match tonight I’ve just gone with Pedersen exactly and under 12. I’ve also backed ZG after heat 8 on the -4 handicap

12 minutes ago, Najjer said:

So for the first match tonight I’ve just gone with Pedersen exactly and under 12. I’ve also backed ZG after heat 8 on the -4 handicap

Hard to tell with nicki... especially this stage of the season, hes just as likely to go through the card as he is to get 6 or 7

Think I've cursed zielona gora with my money :sad:

28 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Think I've cursed zielona gora with my money :sad:

nice winner to start Dandelion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

What a result Grudziadz subbing out Bjerre for Lachbaum. Another one home and dry!

I had ZG on +0.5 handicap for heat 8 too for a decent sized win!