British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien League final 2nd leg Wednesday 6th October live on TV

8 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Could Zmarzlik's absence be connected with Gorzow riding the following night and them wanting him to be 'fresh'?

That Piraterna team in the other match  is woefully weak and I'd be surprised if they make 30. 

Possibly although his absence in the previous match when they were stuffed at home by Piraterna was strange !!

10 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Could Zmarzlik's absence be connected with Gorzow riding the following night and them wanting him to be 'fresh'?

That Piraterna team in the other match  is woefully weak and I'd be surprised if they make 30. 

Quite likely since Laguta isn't available for Smederna for the same reason. 

Just to make 110% sure - this one is definitely 6pm UK time and not 5pm isn't it? :P

1 hour ago, Dave Goddard said:

Just to make 110% sure - this one is definitely 6pm UK time and not 5pm isn't it? :P

Not surprised you're checking but I think Tuesday was a 'one-off' to keep well clear of the Swedish football team's match that evening. Ukraine prevented a recurrence....

Looking forward to a night of "Spot the replacement?" I do sympathise. 

1 hour ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Not surprised you're checking but I think Tuesday was a 'one-off' to keep well clear of the Swedish football team's match that evening. Ukraine prevented a recurrence....

Looking forward to a night of "Spot the replacement?" I do sympathise. 

Can you have a ‘ one- off ‘ twice as they did it the previous Tuesday as well :)

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Can you have a ‘ one- off ‘ twice as they did it the previous Tuesday as well :)

Well, my explanation cannot be correct then. Apologies. I don't tend to notice transmission times since for the sake of family harmony I usually watch speedway on demand, once my wife's gone to bed. She works, I don't so it's only fair. She's ex-Hackney Hawks (*) so it's best to stay on the right side....

(* With a side-love of Bobby Schwartz. If you remember a nutter Londoner always getting him to sign al kinds of stuff - that was her!). 

R/R for Kubera, and it looks like Woentin and Hjelmland have swapped round.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

R/R for Kubera, and it looks like Woentin and Hjelmland have swapped round.

Looks like a management error since Hjelmland has a higher average and should have been at nr 4 already when the team was registered. 

No speedway in Målilla until 20.00 local time at the earliest. 

Really great to see Pontus Aspgren doing so good. Another maximum tonight, very worrying though that Kling continues to struggle. 

Best TV match from Sweden so far this year :)