British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien League final 2nd leg Wednesday 6th October live on TV

No medics on the in field again. It took well over 2 minutes until any medic checked on Avon Van Dyck after he fell. That's if anybody did because the camera left him after he returned to the pits.

I can't believe the Swedes are so lackadaisical about medical cover. I dread to think what would happen if a rider swallowed his tongue or something. 

Edited by iainb

11 hours ago, iainb said:

No medics on the in field again. It took well over 2 minutes until any medic checked on Avon Van Dyck after he fell. That's if anybody did because the camera left him after he returned to the pits.

I can't believe the Swedes are so lackadaisical about medical cover. I dread to think what would happen if a rider swallowed his tongue or something. 

There used to be medics on the inner field but I don't know when it changed. I don't think having the medics is always a good idea because on larger tracks it is a long way back to the pit where the ambulance is. There is also a risk with having people on the inside field in case a bike goes out of control like last week at Hallstavik.

Edited by Ghostwalker

8 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

There used to be medics on the inner field but I don't know when it changed. I don't think having the medics is always a good idea because on larger tracks it is a long way back to the pit where the ambulance is. There is also a risk with having people on the inside field in case a bike goes out of control like last week at Hallstavik.

I'm not sure what the rules are here in the UK but I think we at least have to have 2 medics on each bend as that's the minimum I ever see. If an ambulance is needed it is brought onto the track by a medic in the pits. I always thought the Swedes were a bit more safety conscious than us Brits.

Edited by iainb

Tomorrow`s matches line-ups

Lejonen v Masarna- TV MATCH

Lejonen

1 Tungate

2 lambert

3 Miskowiak

4 Hampel

5 Berntzon

6 Eklof

7 Henriksson

Masarna

1 Prem Pawlicki

2 Smolinski

3 Bellego

4 Berge

5 lindback

Hellstrom-Bangs

7 Millberg

Piraterna v Dackarna

Piraterna

1 Kildemand

2 THJ

3 Jorgensen

4 Seifert-Salk

5 Jamrog

6 A Woentin

Dackarna

1 Becker

2 Jakobsen

3 Thorssell

4 Jensen

5 Doyle

6 Kling

7 A Van Dyck

Vetlanda v Smederna

Vetlanda

1 Kubera

2 Palovaara

3 Ljung

4 Gapinski

5 Kurtz

6 Hjelmland

7 R Aspegren

Smederna

1 MJJ

2 Woryna

3 Chugunov

4 Buczkowski

5 Aspgren

6 Stark

7 Belsing

Rospiggarna v Vastervik

Rospiggarna

1 Dudek

2 lahti

3 Huckenbeck

4 Nilssson

5 Miedzinski

6 Henderson

7 Gheorghe

Vastervik

1 Lidsey

2 F Lindgren

3 M Hansen

4 Smektala

5 Kulakov

6 Wahlqvist

7 Karlsson

Edited by racers and royals

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if it is RR for Lindgren, Lambert and Doyle tomorrow night !!!

Morgan Andersson confirmed a week ago that Lindgren isn't available.

https://www.dagensvastervik.se/sport/speedway/e/99831/vastervik-saknar-vm-tvaan-mycket-irriterad-pa-bsi/

26 minutes ago, krompa said:

Is Hellstrom-Bangs confirmed to ride? I thought he was injured.

No he isn't, unless something happened after he rode for Team Rapid 4 days ago. He had a crash a few weeks ago but
nothing serious and after a few days rest he was back at it.

https://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionHeatSchema.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Season=2021&Serie=Allsvenskan&Resultfilter=APPROVED&Columns=FromDateShort,Name,HeatSchema,HeatResult&pagesize=20&CompetitionId=12427

2 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

No he isn't, unless something happened after he rode for Team Rapid 4 days ago. He had a crash a few weeks ago but
nothing serious and after a few days rest he was back at it.

https://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionHeatSchema.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Season=2021&Serie=Allsvenskan&Resultfilter=APPROVED&Columns=FromDateShort,Name,HeatSchema,HeatResult&pagesize=20&CompetitionId=12427

Thanks Ghost

• Like 1

Klindt replacing Lambert. 

Questionmarks left:

Berntzon

Doyle

Lindgren

52 minutes ago, krompa said:

Klindt replacing Lambert. 

Questionmarks left:

Berntzon

Doyle

Lindgren

Won't ride. They're flying off to Togliatti tomorrow. but apparently Doyle is claimed to have promised to ride. we'll see though.
The most silly thing is Västervik is claiming that Lindgren is "injured" (he needs to be "rested").  Total farce. I hope R/R is rejected.

https://www.dagensvimmerby.se/sport/speedway/e/100169/vastervik-saknar-flera-nyckelforare-i-svar-bortamatch/

Edited by Ghostwalker

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

RR status for tomorrow if used

Berntzon  All- depending on Klindt`s average ?

Lindgren  All

Doyle All

Tungate cannot be used for R/R for Berntzon. 

Edited by Ghostwalker