British Speedway Forum
MWC

Sheffield tickets for meetings

Hi can anyone please help. I purchased my ticket on line but got no email back with my ticket just a number. I have emailed proof of purchase and have been told they will resend but still no ticket , I have emailed 3 times now and no response since , Ive also rung a few times but line cuts off . Anyone know a different number.

3 minutes ago, MWC said:

Hi can anyone please help. I purchased my ticket on line but got no email back with my ticket just a number. I have emailed proof of purchase and have been told they will resend but still no ticket , I have emailed 3 times now and no response since , Ive also rung a few times but line cuts off . Anyone know a different number.

Have you tried their Twitter or FB?

40 minutes ago, iainb said:

Have you tried their Twitter or FB?

Will try Facebook thanks 

1 hour ago, MWC said:

You should get a email from sheffieldtigerstickets@seatedly.com with a red banner with your order reference on it,a team picture,then order details,and under that a PDF link to download the ticket(s).

• Thanks 1

I had a problem for the Peterborough match. Emailed the speedway office. Was sorted for me in minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had a problem, of my own making, with tickets for tomorrow, used this Email address and got it sorted very quickly

office@sheffield-speedway.com

• Thanks 1

Emailed 3 times  had one email saying will resend but still no ticket . Tried to ring all I get is voice mail . Thanks anyway everyone. 

If you have proof of purchase,might be worth bringing it to Owlerton and asking to see a member of the promotion at the turnstiles.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MWC said:

Emailed 3 times  had one email saying will resend but still no ticket . Tried to ring all I get is voice mail . Thanks anyway everyone. 

Did you get in?

On 6/4/2021 at 9:01 AM, iainb said:

Did you get in?

Yes thanks ended up just going down and it got sorted straight away. 

• Like 2