British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Plymouth Gladiators K.O.C 2nd leg 21/07/21

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Can any track cope with 33 degree heat!! Bickley a good guest though.

It will be fine if the tide is in on 2 bends. It's a long standing Poole excuse, if the tracks crap lol. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, mac101 said:

cookie guesting for jason crump 

You couldn't make up lol

9 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

I’ll be amazed if crumpy is there tomorrow which is a shame but thanks for Kelleher rider of the night 2 weeks on the trot,

Not Bjarne then 

• Like 1

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned Zane Keleher's scores since he was booted out.  Could be another one who haunts us tonight, and I don't blame him.  Never really got a chance with us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

Not Bjarne then 

Last night at Plymouth ,it was the Bjarne of old. Not the fastest rider out there, but certainly the cleverest and track crafty. Im not a big fan of his, but he was a joy to watch last night.

Cook for Crump certainly strengthens them. Crump has had a nightmare season, in both divisions. A genuine shame, as Id prefer to remember him how he was, not how he is right now.

Keleher rode very well last night, looked strong in the first turns and battled hard. Point to prove tonight?

I do think we have got enough to win this, but dont think they will roll over. Remember though, no tac subs allowed in the KO Cup. 

26 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned Zane Keleher's scores since he was booted out.  Could be another one who haunts us tonight, and I don't blame him.  Never really got a chance with us.

Apparently there was a lot more to it than his on track performances 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Apparently there was a lot more to it than his on track performances 

Simples - if you want to become a club asset, don't p!$$ off  fall out with the boss, no matter what the on track scores are/were.

As for tonight, lets hope there are no more heat 1 accidents!  When was it Rory first got injured? Oh yes heat 1 at Glasgow!!!!

The track will suit Bjarne and Cookie. Its been great so far this season in the 2 previous home meetings but I guess today's extra-hot temperatures will make it very dry and slick!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Simples - if you want to become a club asset, don't p!$$ off  fall out with the boss, no matter what the on track scores are/were.

But they're both grown ups and could have made things up IF Danny or Matt really wanted him!!

4 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

But they're both grown ups and could have made things up IF Danny or Matt really wanted him!!

Matt didn't!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Can any track cope with 33 degree heat!! Bickley a good guest though.

His meeting at Poole was easily his best meeting of the season.So decent choice,but his form the rest of the season has been mediocre.IMO.

Feel he should be doing better against fellow reserves given his experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Matt didn't!

EXACTLY! Why sign him in the first place then? You don't let a rider go just for a spat if you rate them. Matt must've rated him enough at one point though...

Just doesn't sit right to me.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

His meeting at Poole was easily his best meeting of the season.So decent choice,but his form the rest of the season has been mediocre.IMO.

Feel he should be doing better against fellow reserves given his experience.

Deleted :t:

Edited by chris4gillian

8 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

EXACTLY! Why sign him in the first place then? You don't let a rider go just for a spat if you rate them. Matt must've rated him enough at one point though...

Just doesn't sit right to me.

I think matt was afraid of it spilling out on the rest of the team 

• Like 1