British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Kent v Eastbourne tues 20th July 6-30pm KO cup

44 minutes ago, waco said:

East end  fan i would like to know where you were in the stand as where i was sitting could hardly clearly hear any of it,, way to much base needs more top end on the system fans near me thought the same,,,,,,,,,,,on another point congratulations on Len Silver being inducted in to the speedway hall of fame,,personally i think he deserves a knighthood for services to Speedway....

I think i deserve a knighthood for the amount of money I've handed over to him from 1970 to the present day!!!

6 hours ago, cityrebel said:

I think i deserve a knighthood for the amount of money I've handed over to him from 1970 to the present day!!!

Amen to that !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, waco said:

East end  fan i would like to know where you were in the stand as where i was sitting could hardly clearly hear any of it,, way to much base needs more top end on the system

I was sitting in the stand, just below the bar. The PA was absolutely fine there. No problem hearing anything

Edited by Sir Sidney