British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Old Crusader

Kent v Berwick 17/08/21

Well done to Berwick for helping Kent to their biggest home win of the season.:blink:

Not a bad meeting despite the score. Some interesting races. Really good to see Paul Starke in the mix at the top end. Exciting to watch.

Still dont get why referees warn riders for moving at the start after the race. At least 5 riders moved yet only 2 warned.

Bandits hampered with Etheridges nasty looking fall in Ht3.Never got going at all. Summers started like a train, then faded. NBJ started slowly and then got going. Not sure about  NBJ/Flint as a pairing. Maybe Gaapmaier to 2 and moving Flint to 4 for away meetings?

What has happened with the food? Bottom bar used to be so good. Now its dreadfully slow, even for the simplest of orders. All I wanted was a cuppa tea and chips, took over 20minutes. Thought the programme was poor compared to previous seasons. While announcements were clear, they were very inconsistent. Names and helmet colours being mixed up a fair few times.

Kent have the makings of a very solid outfit. Good blend of experience and youth. Not an easy place to visit now. All bears well for the future.

• Like 1

Every thing sails over my head these days i guess i just wanted to know who else had spotted the real joke the editorial mistake that it was scott because of the name on the goggles,,, ,,,,,,,,I wonder how many people asked Scott to sign it and wether or not he noticed that it was not him in the  photo ....

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BobC said:

Not a bad meeting despite the score. Some interesting races. Really good to see Paul Starke in the mix at the top end. Exciting to watch.

Still dont get why referees warn riders for moving at the start after the race. At least 5 riders moved yet only 2 warned.

Bandits hampered with Etheridges nasty looking fall in Ht3.Never got going at all. Summers started like a train, then faded. NBJ started slowly and then got going. Not sure about  NBJ/Flint as a pairing. Maybe Gaapmaier to 2 and moving Flint to 4 for away meetings?

What has happened with the food? Bottom bar used to be so good. Now its dreadfully slow, even for the simplest of orders. All I wanted was a cuppa tea and chips, took over 20minutes. Thought the programme was poor compared to previous seasons. While announcements were clear, they were very inconsistent. Names and helmet colours being mixed up a fair few times.

Kent have the makings of a very solid outfit. Good blend of experience and youth. Not an easy place to visit now. All bears well for the future.

I can't comment on the food, because I've not bought it once in over 100 visits to Central Park. The announcer is a newbie, last night was only his 2nd meeting. He reminds me of Derek Jacobs on radio 2!