Was this ever explained 

Not heard nothing. Why post it ?

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not heard nothing. Why post it ?

Maybe nothing to do with speedway after all or was it on lynns twitter

Edited by scoobydoo

20 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Maybe nothing to do with speedway after all

Attention ?. We are the Man Utd of speedway over the last 10 years.

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 hours ago, therefused said:

Don’t worry Trees will be along soon to defend the club.

Another absolutely shocking season with Allitt at the helm 

Ermmmmm, I want to hear an honest assessment of what happened tonight. I haven't seen the coverage. Were we not gating, gating but getting passed, riding the wrong lines, not fast enough, what and why?

5 hours ago, Trees said:

Ermmmmm, I want to hear an honest assessment of what happened tonight. I haven't seen the coverage. Were we not gating, gating but getting passed, riding the wrong lines, not fast enough, what and why?

By far the best meeting I’ve seen on tv racing wise this season (forget the score line if u can ) normally with tv meetings I’ve lost interest by heat 8 and switched channels - the racing and passing was top draw - as for the Stars they must have played a part Josh was great entertainment- play offs look gone now so entertaining is a must 

3 minutes ago, Haza said:

By far the best meeting I’ve seen on tv racing wise this season (forget the score line if u can ) normally with tv meetings I’ve lost interest by heat 8 and switched channels - the racing and passing was top draw - as for the Stars they must have played a part Josh was great entertainment- play offs look gone now so entertaining is a must 

You don't know what part they played Haza? lol  That's fair enough, many fans are saying it tbh, that the racing was good but we came off worse each time :(

1 minute ago, Trees said:

You don't know what part they played Haza? lol  That's fair enough, many fans are saying it tbh, that the racing was good but we came off worse each time :(

To be honest you were just crap end of!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

To be honest you were just crap end of!

I disagree- the score didn’t reflect the entertainment- it wasn’t  all about the Belle Vue riders we was in in point scoring positions yes got passed - speedway was the winner last night on a great race track . 

7 hours ago, Trees said:

all of the above! just terrible! 

1 hour ago, ohdannyboy said:

all of the above! just terrible! 

How come the racing was good, the BV boys racing themselves? lol

2 hours ago, Haza said:

I disagree- the score didn’t reflect the entertainment- it wasn’t  all about the Belle Vue riders we was in in point scoring positions yes got passed - speedway was the winner last night on a great race track . 

Josh apart it was definitely all about the BV riders, they were brilliant! 
The KL lads just didnt know where to ride. 

42 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

One thing I have never understood about king's Lynn is it's a great race track fairly well supported but they also have more wooden spoons than Delia Smith.

We only did well when the track was deep and grippy, away riders hated it then, otherwise most riders like riding it, we've never been a rich club either ......

Granted there were some good races, but they didnt end up in KL favour. The BV boys just pick them off. 
Nice to see Zagar has still got it, he looked in a different class.