British Speedway Forum

On 11/15/2021 at 10:11 PM, Baldyman said:

I think Tobi is the better option out of the 2,,jis average could easily go up by a point or more in our weaker league,,, Doyles likely to stay same,, maybe even drop. And we all know how important one strong reserve is,,,, that's the only reason Panthers won league,,so maybe Tobi better option.   And defo better for me:D

I have a feeling Sheffield and Belle Vue are going to put 2 very strong teams out next season 

I thought Sheffield and Belle Vue were pretty strong this year but neither kicked on when it mattered.

11 hours ago, Flappy said:

= Room for Ostergaard

You seem to be plugging Ostergaard for both East Anglian clubs so do you know hes not included at Peterborough or having a bit of banter ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

You seem to be plugging Ostergaard for both East Anglian clubs so do you know hes not included at Peterborough or having a bit of banter ?

Banter in the hope someone else will take him and pay him an absolute fortune.

There's no way he can reach that average again in my opinion hence why I wouldn't include him back at Peterborough despite him being a fans favourite.

Hans may be able to reach his average again but that'll depend on whether he gets a spell at reserve again so we can't have several like that 

Edited by Flappy

Well if this years team is crap we can all blame Hawkins! :D

In todays Star, he says he gave Louis “A list of who we needed to be going after, and it looks as though we have the majority on that list” he goes on to say the list contains riders the HE wanted to work with, and riders that will all gel, get on well and have a good team spirit (that’s Cam confirmed then :P)

Also the majority of the team is sorted, not all, but should be sorted soon. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

At the end of the day us as witches fans will support them who every we get, 

my 10 pence worth lol

1) Doyle 

2) King

3) Heeps

4) Masters

5) Allen

6) Basso

7) Kemp

what I am not sure about is would the points limit allow this to happen but I can dream lol

but I don’t have them in the correct riding order 

Edited by Basher

7 hours ago, Basher said:

At the end of the day us as witches fans will support them who every we get, 

my 10 pence worth lol

1) Doyle 

2) King

3) Heeps

4) Masters

5) Allen

6) Basso

7) Kemp

what I am not sure about is would the points limit allow this to happen but I can dream lol

but I don’t have them in the correct riding order 

Think that would just about fit potentially....

Doyle, Heeps, King, Allen, Masters, Basso, Kemp

Didn't expect that line up from anyone

On 11/15/2021 at 7:35 PM, Baldyman said:

I'm surprised you have given up on Allen,,, on 4.8 he looks more of an improver than some 

Given Allen has a higher Champ ave than Palm-Toft, I'd be hoping he could bring that form into the Prem if signed?

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Given Allen has a higher Champ ave than Palm-Toft, I'd be hoping he could bring that form into the Prem if signed?

Well he did pretty good a couple of years ago,, so see no reason why couldn't improve.  This season though he looked really uncomfortable at Foxhall.  Although over the years I've seen many many riders struggle with Foxhall

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Well he did pretty good a couple of years ago,, so see no reason why couldn't improve.  This season though he looked really uncomfortable at Foxhall.  Although over the years I've seen many many riders struggle with Foxhall

I think he will be hot property in all premiership teams in ‘22, strange season at the foxhole this year,doesn’t reflect his top scoring for championship side,one of the low average riders who have beaten every number 1 more than once ,spectators eyes only see results

• Thanks 1