British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Redcar Bears 22nd September

Forecast is for a lovely day tomorrow, perfect for watching speedway. Should think we will see a good crowd for this table topping clash. Bring it on!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Forecast is for a lovely day tomorrow, perfect for watching speedway. Should think we will see a good crowd for this table topping clash. Bring it on!

Yep c'mon on the Pirates. End the qualifying campaign in fine style. Again I can't make it but will be following the speedway updates. 

Can't wait for the play offs to get down to the coast & my fix of the Waves of Wimborne :D 

Hopefully the cup final as well. :t:

#PIRATEPRIDE 

Edited by PirateShip

Poole will be too strong I reckon, fairly comfortable home win. If the Bears can get a point I'd be happy.

Shame there is no stream, I would have watched.

I think Redcar will run Poole close - but this season at home 'running Poole close' means a Poole win by10-12 points!!:t:

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I think Redcar will run Poole close - but this season at home 'running Poole close' means a Poole win by10-12 points!!:t:

Don't forget we only beat Edinburgh by 6! So could be similar to that. They definitely used the TS at the right time and backed it up in the heats after. 

28 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Poole will be too strong I reckon, fairly comfortable home win. If the Bears can get a point I'd be happy.

Shame there is no stream, I would have watched.

Surprising really as you would have thought Matt would want one to watch himself anyway! 

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Don't forget we only beat Edinburgh by 6! So could be similar to that. They definitely used the TS at the right time and backed it up in the heats after. 

The good thing Lisa there are no TS in the cup. 

3 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

The good thing Lisa there are no TS in the cup. 

....but tomorrow is League!!!

Just now, Skidder1 said:

....but tomorrow is League!!!

Sorry skidder 1 was thinking next week old age creeping LOL

Bears all the way,  Poole chickened out on the scheduled date but there's no where to hide now Pirates!! I have heard Charles Wright is taking his XL Kevlars so as he can put Danny King is his pocket

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

Bears all the way,  Poole chickened out on the scheduled date but there's no where to hide now Pirates!! I have heard Charles Wright is taking his XL Kevlars so as he can put Danny King is his pocket

Well I have never heard of covid being 'chickening out' before! I suppose you would have been okay with the Redcar riders, mechanics and management potentially catching it? Not sure they'll thank you for that! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Well I have never heard of covid being 'chickening out' before! I suppose you would have been okay with the Redcar riders, mechanics and management potentially catching it? Not sure they'll thank you for that! 

I thought is was the stadium staff affected why weren't they told to stay at home... job sorted.

10 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

I thought is was the stadium staff affected why weren't they told to stay at home... job sorted.

They were told to stay at home but apparently one of the staff members affected had a lot of responsibilities, so they didn't really have the cover.(They should have cover for everyone really imo).So if you wanted it on they would have had to be there. Anyway Redcar are stronger now so only gained from it!