British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Panthers v King's Lynn Thursday

We all know the scenario. Let's hope we get a proper guest at number 1 and they find some setups that work 

Watch Jorgensen go through the card now 

Easy Peterborough win.

Buster won't screw himself over by having KL beat Peterborough leaving Wolves with the advantage.

Buster should give the KL riders a fixed sum on the night to throw the meeting on purpose tbh as it's the only logical thing that makes sense.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Easy Peterborough win.

Buster won't screw himself over by having KL beat Peterborough leaving Wolves with the advantage.

Buster should give the KL riders a fixed sum on the night to throw the meeting on purpose tbh as it's the only logical thing that makes sense.

The Stars quite simply are not good enough to beat the Panthers. So once it is  done we all await the Panthers choice of opponents. I think,  despite the result of the B match, it will be Sheffield.

• Like 1

Ben Barker withdrew from his Newcastle match at the weekend due to his friendship with Dave Tattum who has sadly passed away , will they suspend him for a non speedway related absence which would be very harsh in the circumstances , or will he still not be in a position to ride on Thursday. 

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Ben Barker withdrew from his Newcastle match at the weekend due to his friendship with Dave Tattum who has sadly passed away , will they suspend him for a non speedway related absence which would be very harsh in the circumstances , or will he still not be in a position to ride on Thursday. 

I'm sure they would'nt bend the rules :rofl:

• Haha 1

I expect a close 46-44 with a high scores for Pedersen/Nicholls but strangely lowish scores for Harris/Andersen. :o 

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

I expect a close 46-44 with a high scores for Pedersen/Nicholls but strangely lowish scores for Harris/Andersen. :o 

Is Pedersen even riding - when is his Danish Farewell Meeting?  Thought it is on Thursday also 

Edited by maneacat
Spelling

7 minutes ago, maneacat said:

Is Pedersen even riding - when is his Danish Farewell Meeting?  Thought it is on Thursday also 

It is the 24th

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

i can't see it being that close tbh but after last night you never know.

Craig Cook in for the injured Lawson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Surely Buster could have organised Cooky to guest for his team fighting for the top spot....

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Surely Buster could have organised Cooky to guest for his team fighting for the top spot....

Maybe Rob Lyon doesn't want him

Presume King doesn't fit and we won't want to give someone like Brady Kurtz practice surely so R/R it is for extra track time. Risky business

Edited by Flappy

Will Connor Mountain be riding?Not riding for Newcastle tonight due to a crash he had at Newcastle on Sunday.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Maybe Rob Lyon doesn't want him

Presume King doesn't fit and we won't want to give someone like Brady Kurtz practice surely so R/R it is for extra track time. Risky business

Jason Crump  ?    in a final goodbye to the Panthers Thunder na na na na na Thunder get that music ready Edwin