British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

What do we think to Troy on a 5.00 odd average? COULD easily put a couple points on that IMO

2 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

What do we think to Troy on a 5.00 odd average? COULD easily put a couple points on that IMO

I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole 

4 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Don't think Buster will sign him ever again after the KL drama with Chris Holder a couple of years ago.

It'll be interesting to see who Panthers would leave out first if they have to lose another rider other than Pedersen.

I hope and expect it not to get ripped up by we may need a couple of changes to the main body.

Going by this season's rules 35.5 for 6 riders that fits in MPT, Andersen, Nicholls, Harris and leaves 7.9 for two riders and Palin at reserve as rising star. 

Edited by Flappy

Id imagine average will go up from 35. Far too many inflated averages this season. I think possibly 38 with one RS. You can't keep weakening the product and expect mugs (sorry fans) paying near £20 a pop

3 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Id imagine average will go up from 35. Far too many inflated averages this season. I think possibly 38 with one RS. You can't keep weakening the product and expect mugs (sorry fans) paying near £20 a pop

Have you been in a cave for the last decade? They can and they do.

Wasn't it said at last years agm,, that next season there would be 2 Rs riders,, as part of the 5 year plan.  Surely they won't abandon another 5 year plan after on season. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Baldyman said:

Wasn't it said at last years agm,, that next season there would be 2 Rs riders,, as part of the 5 year plan.  Surely they won't abandon another 5 year plan after on season. 

They will abandon anything that doesn't work irrespective of whatever apparent long term plan they come up with or publish.

20 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Exactly how many of the BSPL five year plans lasted more than one season.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Maybe not but it would be quite easy for them to adjust who qualifies as a rising star!

I'm all for the two rising stars providing they're good enough. At what point does someone stop becoming a rising star? We don't want any more Bacon or Bates scenarios

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

It'll be interesting to see who Panthers would leave out first if they have to lose another rider other than Pedersen.

I hope and expect it not to get ripped up by we may need a couple of changes to the main body.

Going by this season's rules 35.5 for 6 riders that fits in MPT, Andersen, Nicholls, Harris and leaves 7.9 for two riders and Palin at reserve as rising star. 

Harris easily.

Hans and Ully love Peterborough too much to a point where they would want to ride for the club even if another club offered more money. 

MPT is the best rider in the team and Nicholls was the captain of the side.