British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Wasn't it said at last years agm,, that next season there would be 2 Rs riders,, as part of the 5 year plan.  Surely they won't abandon another 5 year plan after on season. 

Correct.

I would abandon it though because riders like Kinsley will just get a job knowing full well it wont benefit the club or rider.

Make the Championship have 2 RS and the Premiership 1 RS imo.

I see tobiasz muszialak has hinted on Twitter that he will Be racing in England next year. Slot straight in a pboro ? Or are Glasgow coming up 

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

I see tobiasz muszialak has hinted on Twitter that he will Be racing in England next year. Slot straight in a pboro ? Or are Glasgow coming up 

I'd be surprised if it's Panthers personally

On 10/27/2021 at 11:31 AM, Flappy said:

It'll be interesting to see who Panthers would leave out first if they have to lose another rider other than Pedersen.

I hope and expect it not to get ripped up by we may need a couple of changes to the main body.

Going by this season's rules 35.5 for 6 riders that fits in MPT, Andersen, Nicholls, Harris and leaves 7.9 for two riders and Palin at reserve as rising star. 

At the start of 2021 all of the current Panthers team looked like they could improve their average apart from maybe Pedersen. Would you say the same about any of them for 2022?

Riders who'll improve has generally been the secret to winning championships. I can see the team being broken up a bit more than you think?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Wolves??    Isn't he a Wolves asset?

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Wolves??    Isn't he a Wolves asset?

Think you will find he is a Swindon asset

50 minutes ago, Red Flag said:

Think you will find he is a Swindon asset

Ah ok. Well he won't be riding for them will he?

It's second strings we will need if the points limit isn't raised so some tough decisions may be made 

On 10/28/2021 at 11:55 AM, wtf said:

At the start of 2021 all of the current Panthers team looked like they could improve their average apart from maybe Pedersen. Would you say the same about any of them for 2022?

Riders who'll improve has generally been the secret to winning championships. I can see the team being broken up a bit more than you think?

You could well be right

1. Michael Palm Toft

2.  Wilson-Dean

3.  Ulrich Oostergaard

4. Hans Andersen

5. Chris Harris

6. Erik Riss

7. Jordan Palin

Would that fit? I think Riss is on a false average. He has the potential to become a 7 point rider.

You would then have one of Wilson-Dean or Riss at reserve all season.

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

1. Michael Palm Toft

2.  Wilson-Dean

3.  Ulrich Oostergaard

4. Hans Andersen

5. Chris Harris

6. Erik Riss

7. Jordan Palin

Would that fit? I think Riss is on a false average. He has the potential to become a 7 point rider.

You would then have one of Wilson-Dean or Riss at reserve all season.

Where is the Captain ? Bit harsh to leave Scotty out after his efforts in the Final...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Where is the Captain ? Bit harsh to leave Scotty out after his efforts in the Final...

He is the oldest and most likely to decline.

Harsh but a decision needs to be made.

Nicholls is riding the best he has for years. I'd have him over a couple of those named as he's leader and lower average

• Like 2