British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

I've found myself stood here not wanting Ostergaard to win races and I hate being like that 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I've found myself stood here not wanting Ostergaard to win races and I hate being like that 

May as well cheer him on Flappy because we're not making the play-offs even with team changes.

If we lose tonight then we've got to make up 15 points.

12 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Nothing wrong with Ulrich's effort tonight. Hans on the other hand... 

6 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Nothing wrong with Ulrich's effort tonight. Hans on the other hand... 

Tbh if we could replace them Osteoporosis, Nicholls and Andersen could quite easily go 

Andersen should step down by mutual consent.

Club legend who you don't want to part on bad terms with but Hans simply cant ride the track anymore.

22 minutes ago, TTT said:

Andersen should step down by mutual consent.

Club legend who you don't want to part on bad terms with but Hans simply cant ride the track anymore.

They're all club legends just got old in the tooth. Bjarne had the right idea 

• Like 1

Another home defeat surely means Peterborough are out of contention for 4th? Any meaningful changes would cost the club money, is it worth the investment just to win a few home meetings? 

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Another home defeat surely means Peterborough are out of contention for 4th? Any meaningful changes would cost the club money, is it worth the investment just to win a few home meetings? 

No to be honest.

May as well keep them all now. 

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

What your saying is interesting as last season Ipswich were in practically the same situation , so how many paying customers did you lose out of interest this season

I will be fuming if we don't try and change anything tbh 

Team building was atrocious in hindsight but I understand why they did it. But why not change things earlier?

Edited by Flappy

MPT can be exempt from any blame because he's not a No.1 and Harris has done well tbh.

The other 5 aren't doing a job though.

Ostergaard hadn't done anything before tonight.

Andersen has only turned up for two meetings this season.

Nicholls hasn't done anything period.

Basso isn't doing his job either and he can now be brought into the criticism circle for losing far too many Heat 2's on a regular basis especially at Home.

The Rising Star may as well not turn up and save himself from stopping off at the petrol garage to fill up his van every week that way he wont leave himself out of pocket.

18 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

What your saying is interesting as last season Ipswich were in practically the same situation , so how many paying customers did you lose out of interest this season

None I’d say. In fact crowd levels have been up if anything, even early in the league campaign after getting stuffed in all the opening cup fixtures. 

I just think personally in your position, rather than sign a Holder or a Kildermand I’d rather see my club add to the asset base, and sign a couple of the talented crop of youngsters we’ve seen in the under 21 qualifiers lately who haven’t yet got the big gigs in Poland. Berwick signed one today in the talented young Dane Jonas Knudsen. 

Put a couple of bricks in the wall so to speak with an eye on next season and beyond. Even if they don’t hit the ground running and help you to victories, I think this kind of strategy would get the backing of most supporters. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1