British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October

35 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s obvious  to me ( might be wrong)that Glasgow don’t want to come without Brennan,so we will have to wait and see if he is available.Suitable guest maybe hard to come bye.

I can see their point but we’ve had similar with Kemp a couple of times. Can the league dictate to them that the fixture must be accepted if Edinburgh offer up something reasonable or is it purely between the two clubs to arrange?

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

I can see their point but we’ve had similar with Kemp a couple of times. Can the league dictate to them that the fixture must be accepted if Edinburgh offer up something reasonable or is it purely between the two clubs to arrange?

What can Edinburgh come up with?offer a 9 point man as guest:D

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Difference is we can't bring in a rider averaging more than 2 points more than Tom to replace him! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Difference is we can't bring in a rider averaging more than 2 points more than Tom to replace him! 

Poor planning. :)

Just now, JanAndersen said:

Poor planning. :)

I mean you understand why wouldn't want it without Tom there, currently second in our averages and having had quick look at averages what have you got? Flint, Andersen, shanes, Morris, Wright, clegg are your best available options? Biggest meeting of our season and have, with all due respect, a  Berwick reserve for your no.2. would the Edinburgh promotion agree to turn up without worrall, when best available guest would be way below his abilities? I hardly think so

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I mean you understand why wouldn't want it without Tom there, currently second in our averages and having had quick look at averages what have you got? Flint, Andersen, shanes, Morris, Wright, clegg are your best available options? Biggest meeting of our season and have, with all due respect, a  Berwick reserve for your no.2. would the Edinburgh promotion agree to turn up without worrall, when best available guest would be way below his abilities? I hardly think so

It’s unfortunate. That’s as much sympathy as you’re going to get. :D

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

It’s unfortunate. That’s as much sympathy as you’re going to get. :D

I'm sure of give us dispensation to use Scott Nichols we'll be there with bells on :D

19 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Course they would:D

It’s our designated race night, our opposition have no other matches. A match should be run.

Just now, Endeavour said:

It’s our designated race night, our opposition have no other matches. A match should be run.

It's our designated race night too :P

Just now, Jaizer said:

It's our designated race night too :P

Yes it is. 

3 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Doubler header Friday with a fleet of ambulances. 

Don’t fancy double headers this time of season. If anyone picks up injury first match has knock on affect.

5 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Decent forecast for Wednesday have it then

Sorry I’ve got a work night out and the guest options for me are vastly inferior. 

• Haha 3