British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

10 hours ago, duffyscouse said:

clearly a dick - happy to take your return comeback on here, personally, privately or however you wish

You ok little girl? I know a big mean man has a different opinion about your team but stomping your little feet isn't going to change that 

• Sad 1

On 12/3/2021 at 11:21 PM, phillipsr said:

Weird argument that… i generally come to watch depending on who the away team is anyway but Scunny are putting together a rotter of a team so far 

if we all thought about speedway like that , there would be no away fans going to meetings .roll on crimbo !  HO HO OHH 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Scunthorpe are announcing a signing tomorrow at 8am. Douglas? 

They said it will be a double delight the Thursday before Christmas so think it may be him then. My money is on super Simon lambert !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Scunthorpe are announcing a signing tomorrow at 8am. Douglas? 

Its the 4th in averages. So it'll be Lambert. Followed by 3rd in averages on the 16th then the top 2 announced on 23rd

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Its the 4th in averages. So it'll be Lambert. Followed by 3rd in averages on the 16th then the top 2 announced on 23rd

Oh, I didn't realise it was being done in a very particular order! lol :D

I’m sure everyone knows the side by now  , Lambo will be revealed in the morning followed by the 3 heat leaders , it will be an interesting league this season as Plymouth will be massive improvers  on this season

On 12/6/2021 at 10:43 AM, phillipsr said:

You ok little girl? I know a big mean man has a different opinion about your team but stomping your little feet isn't going to change that 

that big mean man maybe you lad ??????? go and take your custom and narrow minded classless opinions elsewhere fella

So Lambert it is then. On a plus we have good reserve cover should Kennedy really kick on. Stats people how many points have we used and what we got left please. In Rob we must trust guys. 

What a signing that is truly transformed what was looking like a poor team…… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, mossy666 said:

So Lambert it is then. On a plus we have good reserve cover should Kennedy really kick on. Stats people how many points have we used and what we got left please. In Rob we must trust guys. 

Good reserve... should hope so there's 4 of them so far 

25 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

True but meeting can be won by reserves

27 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

But one of the 4 is a world cup winner2021

hell of a move by the Chairman to wangle the averages to slip Lambert in the 1-7, the other clubs will go in to meltdown ,a ``Ruthless`` move

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, montie said:

But one of the 4 is a world cup winner2021

hell of a move by the Chairman to wangle the averages to slip Lambert in the 1-7, the other clubs will go in to meltdown ,a ``Ruthless`` move

Only time will tell. I’ll still be going and plan to travel too. 3 to name then,2 that we think we know and ………………

Edited by mossy666