British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

So is it likely all will be revealed this week or will there be a bit of a surprise and just see who turns up for press and practice 

Probably see who's in the line up first meeting of season against Sheffield 

10 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Probably see who's in the line up first meeting of season against Sheffield 

Ha that sounds about right, it would be nice to get a statement from mark about the whole team building debacle. Maybe just admit that he got it wrong but also reassure fans the what he was doing was in the best interest of the club. 

Lebedevs and a committed Tungate would be some top five.

Etheridge on a 5.22

What would tungate and lebedevs be? Will lebedevs be a 6.00?

If he could stay fit i wouldnt mind bradley wilson dean. Very good round the nss when riding for pboro and somerset. The meetings i saw he rode at 3 and 5. Anyone know what average bwd would be out of interest

• Like 1

When did Wilson-Dean last ride?  5.27 for P'boro in 2019.  Tungate 6.59 same season, same club.

If you finished with lebedev and Tungate,,thats a trophy hunting team

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Maybe to help out an old mate Crump could ride?

39 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Agreed, 13.02 left according to an earlier post on this thread so if Lebedevs is 6:00 they do fall under the limit.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Agreed, 13.02 left according to an earlier post on this thread so if Lebedevs is 6:00 they do fall under the limit.

Fingers crossed it works out ha ha but tbh it’s shambolic management by any standards. Read the ‘everything at bv is fine and to plan’ BS press release, well right now it’s a fiasco and it’s fair to say all caused by the hapless Lemon. The real truth about what’s recently gone on at bv will eventually seep out.

7 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Maybe to help out an old mate Crump could ride?

Not the answer IMO.

16 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Rohan doesn't want to ride in the UK 

There's at least 5000 reasons why not.

Might Lebedev now be approached by one of the Polish teams who have dropped there Russian riders?  

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/988930/pge-ekstraliga-szykuje-zmiany-w-regulaminie-kluby-beda-mogly-skorzystac-ze-swoic

or given this could Frickes head be turned to ride for Wroclaw and Zielona Gora instead of Belle Vue 

Edited by phillipsr

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Might Lebedev now be approached by one of the Polish teams who have dropped there Russian riders?  

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/988930/pge-ekstraliga-szykuje-zmiany-w-regulaminie-kluby-beda-mogly-skorzystac-ze-swoic

or given this could Frickes head be turned to ride for Wroclaw and Zielona Gora instead of Belle Vue 

I must admit to wondering about this. I’m not sure about Max. I think he’s got an English partner and that was one of his reasons for coming back to UK, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Lebedevs stays in Europe now. 
Maybe Josh Grajczonek could be persuaded to bring his new partner over to UK for a “few” weeks?

• Like 1

Max is unlikely to turn his back on the UK. He's here for more than just speedway reasons alone