British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

32 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Much nicer way of dropping a rider than Sheffield, who pointed out Nielsen's failings!

It was and the phrasing did suggest the option for a return in future.  What ever the behind the scenes discussions really were there was at least an attempt by Berwick to make the public statement a bit more dignified & supportive.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

You live in Berwick? You saw the downpour minutes prior to start time!? It wasn’t cheating at all… you can ask why Redcar called off 2 fixtures for the same reason?? Was that cheating?? 

I must say those clever chaps over at Berwick really are something quite special to be able to  predict the rain at such a precise time and so far in advance.  I am quite sure they are wasted running a speedway team when a glittering career in Meteorology is surely  beckoning.  I shall be eternally grateful to them for maliciously using the genuine excuse Redcar used when postponing 2 meetings without any team changes lined up and therefore not gaining an advantage, because they have saved me my valuable time and my expensive fuel.  I am also pretty positive that due to their sporting integrity they will not be using their recently acquired team members when the re arranged fixture eventually takes place as they will be well aware of the fact that  Cheats don't prosper

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

I must say those clever chaps over at Berwick really are something quite special to be able to  predict the rain at such a precise time and so far in advance.  I am quite sure they are wasted running a speedway team when a glittering career in Meteorology is surely  beckoning.  I shall be eternally grateful to them for maliciously using the genuine excuse Redcar used when postponing 2 meetings without any team changes lined up and therefore not gaining an advantage, because they have saved me my valuable time and my expensive fuel.  I am also pretty positive that due to their sporting integrity they will not be using their recently acquired team members when the re arranged fixture eventually takes place as they will be well aware of the fact that  Cheats don't prosper

Jeez…. Ya dummy has just hit me right in the face min! 

No cheating going on!!! We’re a bit better then that! If you’re the better team then you’ll still have no issue of dumping us out of the cup! You can at least say you’ve beat our own 7 men and not an under strength team! Now just put the big boy pants back on and suck it up!! 

• Like 1

Ffs you'd think Berwick signed woffinden and bewley way that lad going on. Tin foil hat must've come lose

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Ffs you'd think Berwick signed woffinden and bewley way that lad going on. Tin foil hat must've come lose

that's after the July averages lol

• Haha 2

On 11/25/2021 at 7:55 PM, Jaizer said:

Spud would do a good job in that side. Shame he's lost the hunger

He must be hungry wish he had been our last signing at the beginning of the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berry9 said:

Plz put the dummy back in there is no given tht the new signings will be any better than who they replaced let's wait and see.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Much nicer way of dropping a rider than Sheffield, who pointed out Nielsen's failings!

And got their come uppance last night 

5 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Plz put the dummy back in there is no given tht the new signings will be any better than who they replaced let's wait and see.

Something had to be done. There was no guarantee when Ty Proctor would return and another fall could see him out for a prolonged period. Guest reserves wasn’t much of an option. 
Kyle Bickley was a victim of the numbers game. To fit the Dane in someone had to go 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Something had to be done. There was no guarantee when Ty Proctor would return and another fall could see him out for a prolonged period. Guest reserves wasn’t much of an option. 
Kyle Bickley was a victim of the numbers game. To fit the Dane in someone had to go 

Exactly could be better or worse we will soon see new rider always a risk hopefully works out 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Trying to recall if Sheffield were complimentary about Josh Bates when they replaced/fired/dumped/ confidence boosted (delete as appropriate) him?

1 hour ago, cinderfella said:

Trying to recall if Sheffield were complimentary about Josh Bates when they replaced/fired/dumped/ confidence boosted (delete as appropriate) him?

He would have been injured so unable to take his place in the team 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berry9 said:

Somethings upset you,lye down in a dark corner you will be fine in the morning.

Just now, Fromafar said:

Somethings upset you,lye down in a dark corner you will be fine in the morning.

still not recovered from 1980 Final

• Haha 3