British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Why after last year?

With the visa issues, I’d assume the promotion would want to give him the chance.

1 hour ago, Endeavour said:

Me too. A few sides have signed riders that could easily add 3 points on their average and Sedgy being quoted by some people for Monarchs. Would rather take a punt on a younger Aussie.

I cannot think of a single rider who could "easily put 3 points on his average" who are you referring to?

Also Sedgmen has a higher ave than all the new younger Aussies: Kai Thomsen, Ben Cook, Zane Kennedy, Zach Cook, Zaine Keleher & Josh MacDonald. So he can't be that bad?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Problem with max is he has a really good job at the moment and does he want to risk it trying to make it again over here. 

pretty sure the last time i spoke to him a while back he had just been paid off dew to covid i think if you put both Rumls in the same team i think you would get the best out the both of them 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Cook won’t be at the dale apart from he visits with the old enemy. Tried to bring him back but not happening.

he said 

No 

• Like 1

Cook won’t be at the dale apart from he visits with the old enemy. Tried to bring him back but not happening.

I thought the team a rider rode for the previous season had first call, regardless of whose retained list he’s on, and no one else could speak to him without his previous season’s club’s say so?

34 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I cannot think of a single rider who could "easily put 3 points on his average" who are you referring to?

Also Sedgmen has a higher ave than all the new younger Aussies: Kai Thomsen, Ben Cook, Zane Kennedy, Zach Cook, Zaine Keleher & Josh MacDonald. So he can't be that bad?

Brennan and Basso.

With the visa issues, I’d assume the promotion would want to give him the chance.

Thought he would have been a gamble a few seasons ago.

47 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Brennan and Basso.

1) that's not a few sides

2) I'd say not a chance they'd put 3 points on their averages

But everyone is entitle to their own opinion.

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

he said 

No 

Personally I’d sell him make a bit of money.

Edited by Mr Blobby

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

pretty sure the last time i spoke to him a while back he had just been paid off dew to covid i think if you put both Rumls in the same team i think you would get the best out the both of them 

I know he was working on a job the other week out at the airport. Nicely paid as well. :D

6 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

There is definitely a chance that Brennan will put three points onto his average. A good chance I would say. 

Brennan is good, no doubt about it. However, I think he has an average of 6+ so putting three points on that will be a stretch even for such a talent as Tom.

2 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

There is definitely a chance that Brennan will put three points onto his average. A good chance I would say. 

His average must be low if all his Eastbourne scores are wiped out.

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Kemp and Rowe if fit.

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Brennan is good, no doubt about it. However, I think he has an average of 6+ so putting three points on that will be a stretch even for such a talent as Tom.

he’s mid 5, I can see him putting 2 points at least on it