British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, markw40 said:

First time posting on BSF for quite some time but my team if it were up to me would be this (Assuming a 2 point rider is still a thing) 

Cook 8.69

Ellis 7.47

Douglas 7.74

Brennan 6.32

Nicol 5.50

Bailey 4.04

2 point reserve 

4 heat leaders who all can improve on average with improvement in Nicol and Bailey allowing for a youngster at reserve

Very decent team that. 

25 minutes ago, markw40 said:

First time posting on BSF for quite some time but my team if it were up to me would be this (Assuming a 2 point rider is still a thing) 

Cook 8.69

Ellis 7.47

Douglas 7.74

Brennan 6.32

Nicol 5.50

Bailey 4.04

2 point reserve 

4 heat leaders who all can improve on average with improvement in Nicol and Bailey allowing for a youngster at reserve

Douglas I reckon be heading somewhere further south but ulle's average would fit.

As for 2 pointer, that's your struggle, weren't many breakouts in the NDL in 2021 need to take a punt on one of the youngsters at mildenhall

Edited by Jaizer

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Douglas I reckon be heading somewhere further south but ulle's average would fit.

As for 2 pointer, that's your struggle, weren't many breakouts in the NDL in 2021 need to take a punt on one of the youngsters at mildenhall

Yeah Im not confident this will be anywhere near the actual team. Cook would do better in this sort of line up with a bit less pressure and more back up up top side of team 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markw40 said:

Cook 8.69

Ellis 7.47

Douglas 7.74

Brennan 6.32

Nicol 5.50

Bailey 4.04

2 point reserve 

Three wrong

14 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Douglas, Ellis & 2.00 Pointer.

It's Basso, Hume & Ostergaard apparently.

Solid team assuming ulle comes back from injury the same rider 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

I'd kinda be sad to see Hume go, but as long as he has a team place somewhere, that is the main thing :t:

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Where’s the rumour come from Basso to Glasgow?

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

1 minute ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Where’s the rumour come from Basso to Glasgow?

Jaizer and Cookiefan have been saying it since the playoff final but cos they want it rather than it actually happening! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

There's a few options Mulford, Ablitt, Hagon, either McGurk, but the stronger ones are based further south!

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Jaizer and Cookiefan have been saying it since the playoff final but cos they want it rather than it actually happening! 

I will be very very surprised if it happens! 

• Like 2