British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

No, Ludde's worth his weight in gold at Brough,,, his contract is only good for paper-mache or aeroplanes. :t:

That is what the heating engineers told me when I had some work installed  and I asked when does the guarantee finish,They told me when we leave the house lol

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2021 at 9:31 PM, Wardey said:

No mention of riders as assets on the official liquidation paperwork. From memory it was a tractor and some cash in the bank 

No mention of the air fence in the assets list ?

4 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Them Walker lot have a lot to answer for.......

’mister I’ll watch your air fence for a quid’

obviously a ‘quid’ wasn’t forthcoming....lol

Edited by Diamondboy

5 hours ago, Tsunami said:

What is also interesting is that, although much was made of a VAT liability, and the statement of affairs makes reference to a debt to HMRC of £158,048 it says that no claims were received for that amount which remained part of the statement of affairs at the final part of the winding up. 
Does that mean that much of the commentary made about the “mess” left by the previous promotion didn’t exist?

Edited by Wee Eck
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

Them Walker lot have a lot to answer for.......

’mister I’ll watch your air fence for a quid’

obviously a ‘quid’ wasn’t forthcoming....lol

Nowt wrang with the proper WALKER community folk !! Its all the foreign benefit seeking drug taking people the council have gave massive hand outs to....not to mention the ones who claim they have mental health issues .. proper walker & Geordie people are the salt of the earth people 

Edited by Justgotmecpc
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Nowt wrang with the proper WALKER community folk !! Its all the foreign benefit seeking drug taking people the council have gave massive hand outs to....not to mention the ones who claim they have mental health issues .. proper walker & Geordie people are the salt of the earth people 

Before it's said yeah there is people from all over the UK who are 100 % English & yet they still play the sick note to the government & that's why just 1 of the reasons that the country is in such a mess .. rant owa time for kip before graft tomorrow

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Before it's said yeah there is people from all over the UK who are 100 % English & yet they still play the sick note to the government & that's why just 1 of the reasons that the country is in such a mess .. rant owa time for kip before graft tomorrow

'Graft'?,,, ya skin wouldn't graft! ;)

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

We never had these ‘foreign benefit seeking drug people’ 40 years ago but we did have ‘benefit seeking drug taking people’ 40 years ago in Walker. The place has a reputation for a reason, if you think otherwise then you are a fool. Don’t get me wrong there is good everywhere but don’t try and polish a turd.

Edited by Diamondboy
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

We never had these ‘foreign benefit seeking drug people’ 40 years ago but we did have ‘benefit seeking drug taking people’ 40 years ago in Walker. The place has a reputation for a reason, if you think otherwise then you are a fool. Don’t get me wrong there is good everywhere but don’t try and polish a turd.

The same can be said for Blakelaw,Benwell,Fawdon,Kenton etc. To single out one area seems a little unfair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Wonder whether Jonas B Andersen still rides/what his average is...?

Yes, but fairly infrequently, probably not a good choice. The Dane with UK experience who was on song last year was Rene Bach.

13 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

'Graft'?,,, ya skin wouldn't graft! ;)

Alreet taking money off people in a honest kind of way 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Yes, but fairly infrequently, probably not a good choice. The Dane with UK experience who was on song last year was Rene Bach.

I know. Rene is one of my all time favourites. But his average is too high and he's riding in Poland next year. So I'm trying to think of riders who will fit. The return of Grizzly maybe? :D

56 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Wonder whether Jonas B Andersen still rides/what his average is...?

Below,,, move on.