British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

On 7/26/2022 at 12:06 PM, uk_martin said:

Great News!

The McDonalds Drive-Thru over the road from the stadium, which replaced the Seventh Trap pub, is now open for business, and is happily serving customers.

So, from demolition of the Seventh Trap, realigning Regina Drive, and bringing the construction up to opening, in only 16 weeks, that's an impressive achievement.

McDonalds have a standard set of plans, and also set the expected timescale. They do it all over the world.

Think with all the injuries we have now and no incoming signings. Best things we should do is call it a day now and then maybe look for next season in the championship or go in the national league. 

Jack smith 

Andrew Rowe 

Kyle Newman 

Connor coles

luke Becker!! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I’d imagine that after getting crowds less than 400 that it looks very bleak unfortunately 

Of course...totally agree...but haven't heard anything about giving up yet ?

42 minutes ago, Brummies23 said:

All riders who are talented and ride Perry Barr well. Also these riders are without a club. 

Don't no about luke Becker but the others Rowe quit uk possibly only Newman worth a punt, jack Smith pointless nl his level and Coles been guesting lately grabbing odd points did ok at Leicester for berwick 

1 hour ago, Brummies23 said:

Think with all the injuries we have now and no incoming signings. Best things we should do is call it a day now and then maybe look for next season in the championship or go in the national league. 

Jack smith 

Andrew Rowe 

Kyle Newman 

Connor coles

luke Becker!! 

Becker is the only rider listed here, that I would be happy to see at Brum....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Becker is the only rider listed here, that I would be happy to see at Brum....

Me too. Love watching him when he rides for wolves. 

Not to sure if they ride else where like Sweden and Poland. But 

Thomas Jorgensen
Norick Blodorn
Tobiasz Musielak

Jake Mulford at reserve instead of Rowe or smith?

7 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

Jack smith 

Andrew Rowe 

Kyle Newman 

Connor coles

luke Becker!! 

Throwing in the towel at this stage would cost the club more than finishing it. With the loss of bonds etc that would have to be repaid again next year. You have to laugh in the face of obviously and kick sand (or dust) in eyes of bad luck sometimes. There is nothing any of us can do but back the owners and prey the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train coming in the other direction. 

2 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

Me too. Love watching him when he rides for wolves. 

Not to sure if they ride else where like Sweden and Poland. But 

Thomas Jorgensen
Norick Blodorn
Tobiasz Musielak

Jake Mulford at reserve instead of Rowe or smith?

Be lucky if you can afford Mulford never mind the rest if you run next season.( sorry for the negative comment,but it doesn’t look good for next season,by all reports)

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Be lucky if you can afford Mulford never mind the rest if you run next season.( sorry for the negative comment,but it doesn’t look good for next season,by all reports)

where have you seen that reported ???  Not from the club or its owners -- they have a meeting soon with the landlords to discuss lease for 2023 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Speedway fan said:

where have you seen that reported ???  Not from the club or its owners -- they have a meeting soon with the landlords to discuss lease for 2023 

Fair play...

If you can keep going after the season we've just had, then you can survive anything!

The team needs to be rebuilt completely IMO....

Sedgeman/Nielsen and may be Shanes are the only 3 riders worth their corn.

Pearson obviously has potential, but he's not the 'special' talent I anticipated!

I realise that's its way too early to talk team/line-up etc....

Edited by GiveusaB

On 7/29/2022 at 4:43 PM, GiveusaB said:

Fair play...

If you can keep going after the season we've just had, then you can survive anything!

Pearson obviously has potential, but he's not the 'special' talent I anticipated!

I realise that's its way too early to talk team/line-up 

Edited by GPearson

10 hours ago, Speedway fan said:

Very good news then.

3 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Fair play...

I realise that's its way too early to talk team/line-up etc....

Think Birmingham need to side step shanes he's done nothing to give a team spot to again 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Speedway fan said:

Can you as a TM forfeit tonights meeting and save the club from anymore embarrassment?I think as folk are gonna be paying to view this debacle it's the least that could be considered:oops:

• Like 2