British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague play- off Final 2nd leg Sunday 25th September Live on TV

Just now, racers and royals said:

You fully well know why you made that post the way you did- you just post for sensationalism sake. Where was i not civil in my answer.

Please do not post speculation as fact :mad: keep that to twitter is in everyone`s interest.

No R & R I didn't intend to make that post out the way it come across. I'm someone who goes like a bull in a china shop as the saying goes. I don't speak Polish so I use Google translate when reading these articles and even then some of the wording is still way off. The articles posted about Zmarzlik in particular on various sites made it sound like a forgone conclusion obviously that's up for debate now. 

If you simply would've asked me from moment one to re-word my original post to make it more accurate after misleading articles from Polish websites instead of saying keep that to Twitter then I would've gone back and made the edit for you within 30 seconds and then everything would've been resolved within no time instead we just went on another slanging match for a couple of hours over a silly little thing. 

31 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Well, like I said, if you were in the habit of reading Sportowefakty regularly (maybe you are, maybe you're not) then you'd have known long ago that it's the equivalent of the Daily Mail. In other words to be taken with an absolute pinch of salt. 

And for what it's worth, R&R's coverage and posts throughout the International section are unrivalled anywhere. Outstanding service provided for us all here. 

I only use the Polish sites that I know of during the transfer period so I don't know the credibility of them that well tbh. 

R & R does do well to keep the International section going and I'll give credit where credit is due on that. 

However and I'm not having a dig here when I say barely anyone posts in the international section so it's not like R & R actually has any competition due to the International section being a very quiet part of the forum that doesn't gain much traction or traffic at all. The majority of members on here have mostly created an account to discuss the British League considering it's the British Speedway Forum which is understandable but I'm sure the Poles have various Polish Speedway forums that gain much more traffic and traction than the Polish section does on here.

Teams confirmed in Wroclaw

Wroclaw v Grudziadz

Wroclaw

9 Chugunov

10 Panicz

11 Woffinden

12 RR(ZZ)

13 Janowski

14 M Curzytek

15 Kowalski

16 Bewley

Grudziadz

1 Kasprzak

2 Orgacki

3 Jakobsen

4 Prem Pawlicki

5 RR(ZZ)

6 Pludra

7 Rafalski

8 Krakowiak

14 minutes ago, TTT said:

I only use the Polish sites that I know of during the transfer period so I don't know the credibility of them that well tbh. 

R & R does do well to keep the International section going and I'll give credit where credit is due on that. 

However and I'm not having a dig here when I say barely anyone posts in the international section so it's not like R & R actually has any competition due to the International section being a very quiet part of the forum that doesn't gain much traction or traffic at all. The majority of members on here have mostly created an account to discuss the British League considering it's the British Speedway Forum which is understandable but I'm sure the Poles have various Polish Speedway forums that gain much more traffic and traction than the Polish section does on here.

This site here is the least sensationalist and most reliable one, and you'll be able to use Google translate quite easily on it: https://po-bandzie.com.pl/zuzel/aktualnosci/

Regarding the traffic to the International section of the forum, looking purely at this thread, we have almost 60,000 views alone, which suggests to me it gets a whole lot of traffic! I come on only occasionally but from what I have seen, there appears to be a mixture of some who are highly knowledgeable about Polish speedway and speedway internationally generally, such as R&R, and others who'd like to imagine they know lots but actually don't! 

For me personally, I run a speedway FB group that deals exclusively with European speedway and I can tell you this with absolute certainty. R&R is the most valuable resource and poster I've come across anywhere on the net, including in Poland! 

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, stewmac said:

This site here is the least sensationalist and most reliable one, and you'll be able to use Google translate quite easily on it: https://po-bandzie.com.pl/zuzel/aktualnosci/

Regarding the traffic to the International section of the forum, looking purely at this thread, we have almost 60,000 views alone, which suggests to me it gets a whole lot of traffic! I come on only occasionally but from what I have seen, there appears to be a mixture of some who are highly knowledgeable about Polish speedway and speedway internationally generally, such as R&R, and others who'd like to imagine they know lots but actually don't! 

For me personally, I run a speedway FB group that deals exclusively with European speedway and I can tell you this with absolute certainty. R&R is the most valuable resource and poster I've come across anywhere on the net, including in Poland! 

Almost 60,000 views from the same group of people viewing the topic on a regular basis. Discussion wise it doesn't gain much traction at all. On a race day you'll get an odd post or two from the same members but other than that it's just mostly R & R posting team line-ups, links etc.

In the Premiership & Championship section alone you get single team threads that gain 100,000+ easily. 

Edited by TTT
  • Like 1

Table after Tonight

1 Lublin  P 12 28 points

2 Czestochowa P 12  18 points

3 Gorzow P 12  17 points

4 Torun P 13 17 points  

5 Leszno P 12 15 points

6 Wroclaw P 13 15 points

7 Grudziadz P 13 9 points

8 Ostrow P 13 0 points 

Edited by racers and royals

13 hours ago, sommelier1 said:

getting close to the end of this meeting, if you have a spare bowl of chilled Beetroot Soup left, ill be round :D

Yes, plenty still here ;-)

We move on to tomorrow

Sunday 24th July Gorzow v Leszno start time 3.30pm UK time Canal + Sport 5

Sunday 24th July Czestochowa v Lublin start time 6.15pm UK time Canal + Sport 5

Racecards

Gorzow v Leszno pages 16 and 17 https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:8ae1b30e-89e9-4f34-92c9-92795153ccad#pageNum=17

Czestochowa v Lublin pages 28 and 29  https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:7b9a4e86-5587-49ec-a053-10ed8b44f441#pageNum=29

Links

http://kergel.ucoz.lv/ 

http://www.maniak.tv/mk7

https://daddylive.eu/cast/stream-75.php

http://assia23.com/live/mix-sport6/?lang=pl

Edited by racers and royals

Teams confirmed in Gorzow

Gorzow v Leszno

Gorzow

9 Wozniak

10 Thomsen

11 Vaculik