British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague play- off Final 2nd leg Sunday 25th September Live on TV

That's something you don't see every day in British speedway, a referee with balls. I bet 9 out of 10 referees in Britain would have bailed out and called for all 4 back in heat 2

1 minute ago, DazS said:

pathetic  decision

Looked like he went down too easily on first viewing but seeing the replays it was a harsh decision.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

That's something you don't see every day in British speedway, a referee with balls. I bet 9 out of 10 referees in Britain would have bailed out and called for all 4 back in heat 2

I think cerniak deliberately put that down to get a rerun as he was last but the form he is in especially at Lublin he would of passed the gorzow reserves

ref excluded a rider today for not being 90 degree in line at start, i think he was 89.degree,:rofl:

Kubera has to get a GP wildcard. 

Straight up wrong if he doesn't get one.

• Like 1

Lublin would've been 8 up already if it wasn't for a very harsh call by the referee. 

• Like 1

Hansen with a huge point for Gorzow that derails the Lublin momentum. 

That Ht 2 decision looks worse with every replay. 

Paluch even locked up after contact, You do get some very questionable referring in Poland.

Gorzow are bang in trouble here but the referee might have screwed Lublin out of the title in Ht 2. 

Wozniak is useless on a track that's not a gaters paradise, You can tell why he rode for Leicester in Britain for a couple of years lol.

Game on for Lublin, gorzow need points from Wozniak or Hanson and neither has look that competitive 

Gorzow about to get smashed.

Come on Lublin, Wouldn't like to see a referring decision decide where the title goes.