British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

11 minutes ago, PTW said:

I also like cierniak over 5 considering recent form 

also on that front Drabik under 6 has to be worth a look as if reserves taking some of his rides to get 7 off of 3/4 rides doubtful that will happen 

Drabik is a good bet too imo and I was very close to backing it myself.

What swayed me is the R/R ride playing a factor, If Drabik did get one then 5 from 5 is very achievable despite his awful form hence why I bottled it lol.

Lampart is my risky bet low stake bet but i've backed him because of the price and his previous score at Home to Gorzow this season (11+1 from 5), Would've left the bet alone if the odds were 11/10 or something similar. I've only chucked £12.50 on @ 9/5 as I'm playing this one a lot safer. 

Not backing these myself but for anyone looking for advice in the 3rd tier final today here are the best bets imo.

THORSSELL Over 11 & HOLTA Over 11. (Both get 6 rides minimum)

In the regular league campaign fixture around Opole HOLTA scored 13+1 and THORSSELL scored 12+2

4 hours ago, TTT said:

Not backing these myself but for anyone looking for advice in the 3rd tier final today here are the best bets imo.

THORSSELL Over 11 & HOLTA Over 11. (Both get 6 rides minimum)

In the regular league campaign fixture around Opole HOLTA scored 13+1 and THORSSELL scored 12+2

Not one of your best bits of advice ever :D

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not one of your best bits of advice ever :D

Tell me about it lol.

Pick two of the better performers in the league based on seasonal statistics and they both have a nightmare lol.

I hope nobody backed them.

Edited by TTT

Wolves at -6 tonight is a bet for me. Potentially dodgy decision given the fitness fears of Morris and a bit of rain around making track different to normal, but still feel Wolves will run out winners by 10-12 points. Masters, Morris and Douglas will match the scoring of Musielak, Ellis and Howarth but Worrall and Becker will easily outscore Holder and Kerr.

Backing Musielak over 11 and 13, feel from his 6 rides he should finishing a minimum of second each race and should get home in front a couple of times at least

Also backing Holder under 8 and under 10, the under 10 should be easy, but at odds of 1/2 its hardly going to break the bank, as he has only scored 6, 4 and 7 on his previous 3 visits this year and was pretty abysmal in the pairs both bets should have a reasonable chance.

With the above in mind Becker -2 over Holder is also a bet

Masters over 10 should land in my opinion from his 5 rides, even if he does follow Worrall home in a couple of heats

Flint -1 over Mountain, Leon is in good form and just feel he will end up with 5 rides, replacing Kemp in at least 1 race and should outscore Connor

Wolves vs. Sheffield bets.

BEST STATISTICAL BETS

LEON FLINT Under 5 @ 10/11 (I'd be amazed if he puts up 6+, Ghosts most weeks along with Kemp, Previous scores at Home to Sheffield this season are the following (3 from 4), (1 from 3) & (4 from 5)

JACK HOLDER Under 8 @ 8/5 (Simply hates the place and is always worth backing on the Unders around Monmore, Previous scores at Wolves this season are the following (6 from 4), (4 from 4) & (7+1 from 5)

PERSONAL OPINION BETS

SAM MASTERS Over 10 @ 5/6 (Doesn't normally finish outside of the top 2 in races around Monmore, I fancy him to top score for Wolves tonight)

KYLE HOWARTH Over 6 @ 21/20 (Rides Monmore well and if the track is slick which I think it will be then it plays into Kyle's hands)

JUSTIN SEDGMEN Over 3 @ 4/6 (Why not? Flint & Kemp don't pull up any trees at this level, Riding with J. Holder who can't ride the place either so plenty of chances to put up 4 points)

Edited by TTT

4 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Wolves at -6 tonight is a bet for me. Potentially dodgy decision given the fitness fears of Morris and a bit of rain around making track different to normal, but still feel Wolves will run out winners by 10-12 points. Masters, Morris and Douglas will match the scoring of Musielak, Ellis and Howarth but Worrall and Becker will easily outscore Holder and Kerr.

Backing Musielak over 11 and 13, feel from his 6 rides he should finishing a minimum of second each race and should get home in front a couple of times at least

Also backing Holder under 8 and under 10, the under 10 should be easy, but at odds of 1/2 its hardly going to break the bank, as he has only scored 6, 4 and 7 on his previous 3 visits this year and was pretty abysmal in the pairs both bets should have a reasonable chance.

With the above in mind Becker -2 over Holder is also a bet

Masters over 10 should land in my opinion from his 5 rides, even if he does follow Worrall home in a couple of heats

Flint -1 over Mountain, Leon is in good form and just feel he will end up with 5 rides, replacing Kemp in at least 1 race and should outscore Connor

Sheffield aren't running R/R mate.

1 minute ago, Heathcote said:

Are tacticals not allowed in the Play offs?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Yes.

Then yes im gambling on him getting 6 rides, will be 6 points down after heat 8 so heat 9, 12 or 14 should see Tobias out for his tactical ride

58 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Are tacticals not allowed in the Play offs?

No tacs allowed in play offs 

bet365 have done a good job tonight.

Nothing stands out at all imo. 

Agreed that Bet365, appear to be pretty much inline with what i was predicting across all markets, only are I believe they are wrong and therefore i will be backing it is Tungate over 7

It's a tough one tonight. Batch over 7 will either be the best or worst bet of the night. Not sure.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Anyone tempted by Ipswich -10?