British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

-8 @ 8/13 now. 

Hope everyone gets on before they inevitably change the handicap entirely because there's no way this stays at -8 imo.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

BV -8 @ 8/11 fill your boots.

Got to be worth a couple of hundred quid. Covered most of the 200 at 9.0 on the tie as well, just in case there's a miracle..

Edited by Bald Bloke

8 minutes ago, TTT said:

-8 @ 8/13 now. 

Hope everyone gets on before they inevitably change the handicap entirely because there's no way this stays at -8 imo.

Agree. Thanks for putting the bet up early :t:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Got to be worth a couple of hundred quid. Covered most of the 200 at 9.0 on the tie as well, just in case there's a miracle..

Has to be.

Sheffield need to hit 42+ for us to lose and that's an unrealistic target imo when you've got one of Kurtz, Zagar or Lambert in 12 of the 15 Heats.

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Has to be.

Sheffield need to hit 42+ for us to lose and that's an unrealistic target imo when you've got one of Kurtz, Zagar or Lambert in 12 of the 15 Heats.

My bets on mate. As you say i can't see those odds staying till 7.30.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

My bets on mate. As you say i can't see those odds staying till 7.30.

Think I just made that go down to 8/15 from 8/13 after trying to get the max bet down...

4 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Think I just made that go down to 8/15 from 8/13 after trying to get the max bet down...

I had noticed it had just dropped. What is the max bet. I put £213 with no trouble.

4 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Welcome to the party.

Bookies will get hit hard on the Speedway tonight if BV ride like they can do. 

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I had noticed it had just dropped. What is the max bet. I put £213 with no trouble.

Very different from account to account. Tried to get a little more down on the -8 but was able to bet 300. Was able to get some on the heat 8 -4 and so on. If you can only choose one of the over/unders which one do you lads fancy the most?

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Depends on the punter with some bookies. If you're very successful then they'll limit you, But if they normally make money out of you then they'll let you place any stake.

I was allowed £220 maximum so almost the same as you.

Edited by TTT

I managed £750 on 8-11 early doors but laid some back now on the exchanges.I keep throwing in some  horse bets on which lose to keep them on there toes.

Edited by soupy

10 minutes ago, soupy said:

I managed £750 on 8-11 early doors but laid some back now on the exchanges.I keep throwing in some  horse bets on which lose to keep them on there toes.

Any exchanges setting up markets for speedway? 

Used to be on Betfair, but not anymore.

40 minutes ago, TTT said:

Depends on the punter with some bookies. If you're very successful then they'll limit you, But if they normally make money out of you then they'll let you place any stake.

I was allowed £220 maximum so almost the same as you.

I wasn't limited, it was all i had in my 365 account. Tempted to get my card out and deposit a bit more:)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wasn't limited, it was all i had in my 365 account. Tempted to get my card out and deposit a bit more:)

I would've had more if I was allowed. Only other bookie I could find offering close to -8 was SkyBet but I've got a restricted account with them so I couldn't get anything on -8.5 with them.

8/15 with 365 now, Still a bit of value left imo. I'm surprised the handicap hasn't moved to -10 or -12 tbh.