British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

13 hours ago, TTT said:

Good job in covering the tie, I didn't :o 

Thankfully turned a profit due to Batch, Tungate & Basso though.

Hope you made a profit too considering the tie is offered at a big price.

I usually just put enough on to cover the main bet, same with riders score bets. But thought it would be close so chucked a bit more on the tie as it was 13.0, so was happy. Is the in play betting on 365.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I usually just put enough on to cover the main bet, same with riders score bets. But thought it would be close so chucked a bit more on the tie as it was 13.0, so was happy. Is the in play betting on 365.

Yes mate.

Heat by Heat In-Play betting offered on every British league meeting shown live on Eurosport.

5 hours ago, TTT said:

Yes mate.

Heat by Heat In-Play betting offered on every British league meeting shown live on Eurosport.

Cheers. I'll be on that  :t:

KLINDT +2 vs. Musielak is a gift surely?

KERR Over 7 (5/6 rides tonight and I think he's improved since joining Sheffield, I think he's got a point to prove tonight and normally in Speedway a rider comes back to haunt his former club)

JORGENSEN +1 vs. Ellis (I don't think Ellis is anywhere near fit enough to ride and I think he's doing an MPT by trying to return and ride through the pain barrier but to no avail)

Edited by TTT

58 minutes ago, TTT said:

KERR Over 7 (5/6 rides tonight and I think he's improved since joining Sheffield, I think he's got a point to prove tonight and normally in Speedway a rider comes back to haunt his former club)

JORGENSEN +1 vs. Ellis (I don't think Ellis is anywhere near fit enough to ride and I think he's doing an MPT by trying to return and ride through the pain barrier but to no avail)

Hi mate . who can take the sheff rr rides ? 

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not Ellis or Musielak

Thank you Tim 

I often forget to post bets on here 

the one I liked tonight was Pickering under and exactly 11 thought that was a couple of points high in my opinion,was tempted with Holder under 13 but left it.

didnt even think about Klindt plus 2 over musielak tbh after musielak last performance there.

2 hours ago, orion said:

Hi mate . who can take the sheff rr rides ? 

Sorry, I didn't see your message until now. 

@racers and royals Thanks for stepping in and helping Orion out.

4 hours ago, TTT said:

Well done if anyone backed my tips. 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Well done if anyone backed my tips. 

Sadly not tonight .... i did holder under 13 but cashed out for the same money  when i found out he could take a rr ride .  . never mind 

Leon Madsen @ 13/2 EW is my tip for tonight. 

Gorzow to win tonight's first leg @ 8/11 is today's tip.

Reasoning for this is because of two factors.

Drabik has dropped way off in the second half of the season.

The heavily injured Michelsen may put in an average performance considering the quick turn around from last night's GP.

Good run of tipping form as of late.

Tonight's tip is MATEJ ZAGAR Over 8 @ 11/10 (Matej is riding at reserve tonight for Rospiggarna and I would be shocked if the Team Manager doesn't use Matej to full effect by giving him extra rides)

• Like 1