British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Redcar Tyne Tees Trophy 2nd leg 10th April 2022 4pm

13 minutes ago, Jonnybegood said:

Has BWD’s feathers started to fall out ?

I don't think he will be guesting for Eddie anytime soon..

3 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Not too bothered about the result here , chance for Kasper to get a few points, would rather this was for league points !! 

Let's hope he doesn't have a fall  with any team mates

5 hours ago, StevePark said:

Line-up change for Diamonds.  Ricky Wells guests at No 1 for the injured Bradley Wilson-Dean, who aggravated a shoulder injury last night.

4 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

How convenient.

I don't think it's convenient at all, as it's a challenge match I'm sure Newcastle would rather BWD was able to get race fit ahead of the league campaign. 

If it was a league match I'd agree with you, very convenient!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't think it's convenient at all, as it's a challenge match I'm sure Newcastle would rather BWD was able to get race fit ahead of the league campaign. 

If it was a league match I'd agree with you, very convenient!

I think I'd start making plans for a replacement, god knows who like

6 hours ago, StevePark said:

Line-up change for Diamonds.  Ricky Wells guests at No 1 for the injured Bradley Wilson-Dean, who aggravated a shoulder injury last night.

Takes me back to my Sunday League playing days in the mid 80's and early 90's...

Used to get a tenner a game to replace some under performing, or "injured" players in big games...

Obviously no internet then so my registration was not quite up to speed, and no photo identification either...;)

Never an issue as long as I remembered who I was if (usually when), I got booked...:D

Always wondered why the refs never got suspicious when they booked me and I said my name was "Steve such and such", or "Paul somebody", when for the previous hour all the players were shouting "Mike"...:D

A mate of mine used to do the same and sometimes we were against each other and sometimes on the same side.. 

Looking back now, we were like the "Scotty and Bomber" of the Stockport and District Sunday League....:D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Is he avoiding a certain Redcar rider seeking retribution maybe?

Can't remember Wilson Dean ever completing a full season 

58 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Takes me back to my Sunday League playing days in the mid 80's and early 90's...

Used to get a tenner a game to replace some under performing, or "injured" players in big games...

Obviously no internet then so my registration was not quite up to speed, and no photo identification either...;)

Never an issue as long as I remembered who I was if (usually when), I got booked...:D

Always wondered why the refs never got suspicious when they booked me and I said my name was "Steve such and such", or "Paul somebody", when for the previous hour all the players were shouting "Mike"...:D

A mate of mine used to do the same and sometimes we were against each other and sometimes on the same side.. 

Looking back now, we were like the "Scotty and Bomber" of the Stockport and District Sunday League....:D

We have team sheets with players faces on them now lol 

41 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

We have team sheets with players faces on them now lol 

I know...:angry:

Wheres the fun?:D

My lad from U14 had photo registration on the FA website...

It does though mean any transfers he has had move over at a click of a button...

He now plays semi pro and got registered Friday and played the Monday after, earlier this season...

No "guests" anymore....:D

Good effort from the diamonds, shows could be competitive at least at home if bwd scoring 2nd string points.

Redcar seem a bit weak in 2nd string department away from home to me. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Good effort from the diamonds, shows could be competitive at least at home if bwd scoring 2nd string points.

Redcar seem a bit weak in 2nd string department away from home to me. 

Agree with your last comment. Need Andersen and Roynon (especially on his home track last season) to score more.

• Like 2