British Speedway Forum
gillam

The story of the 1st GP ?

i dont have sky tell me whats happening!!! at the GP who's riding good and stuff!!im goin crazy here

greg crumpy leigh and lee r in 1st semi

adams and jason thru 2 final

absolutely disgusted with the ref tonight... TR lucky to get a re-run earlier, but in semi final 2 he had Gollob down into 2nd bend with all 4 back!!!!!!!!

bad bad mistake

What the hell was Tony Steele playing at. We are all watching the same racing and he allows Rickardsson back in after taking out Hancock and then again taking out Gollob. The Ref bottled it!!!!

Edited by Meth Head

Hancock drifted slightly wider than Crump on the last bend for Crump to just pip Greg into the Final.

In the second semi, Tony clearly clipped Gollob going into turn 2 on the opening lap and Tony Steele let all four riders back in. In my opinion that is twice this evening that this has happend with Rickardsson and twice the ref has put all four back in. He should have been excluded in my opinion.

Jesper falls on the last lap whilst in second place to let Gollob through for the lead with Tony coming home in second place. Tony is a lucky man!

Edited by Undercover Elephant

It seems like Tony Rickardson knocks someone off on the first bend i.e. Gollob and the ref and all the so called pundits reckon it is first bend bunching!!!! rubbish if that was any other rider they would have been excluded. Millard was dead right the REF BOTTLED IT.

Cue Mr Shovlar defending the decision.

absolutely disgusted with the ref tonight... TR lucky to get a re-run earlier, but in semi final 2 he had Gollob down into 2nd bend with all 4 back!!!!!!!!

bad bad mistake

too right the ref wimped out coz it involved TR in sweden

Seen on the German site that there is not even 9,000 at the meeting.Joke surely :o

Leigh Adams wins!

congrats 2 leigh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

wooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by sirmatty

I think the ref got all the decisions spot on. So did the studio.

Well done to TRick! Semi and Final from the worst gate for a deserved third.

Seen on the German site that there is not even 9,000 at the meeting.Joke surely :o

NO the crowd was good. Not as packed on the bends as previous years but still pretty full.

Well done Leigh, bloody justice! Well done Crumpy. Well done Gollob. Oh I forgot 3rd place. I think the rider gets seeded in their own country!!