British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Ipswich 09/06

5 minutes ago, stu219 said:

Ta for that . Nice easy profit from my 20 quid bet!

6 minutes ago, stu219 said:

Ta for that . Nice easy profit from my 20 quid bet!

Lucky. Lawson with 3 points. But well done

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Lucky. Lawson with 3 points. But well done

Lawson has had a few duffers against us over recent times

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Lawson has had a few duffers against us over recent times

Had a new engine, but couldn't get it working

7 hours ago, TTT said:

Scrap my earlier prediction after the late team news regarding NKI & TJ.

Ipswich to sneak this one now imo. 47-43

Took me long enough to get one right :D

Despite the defeat I do rate King's Lynn this year. Ipswich are an underrated side now after the successful team change.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Took me long enough to get one right :D

Despite the defeat I do rate King's Lynn this year. Ipswich are an underrated side now after the successful team change.

No TJ and Lawson struggling with his new motor, add Buster away and the track to grippy. Caught us out tonight

TJ has suffered a ligament injury, and could be out for a while

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

TJ has suffered a ligament injury, and could be out for a while

Oh nooooo :(

7 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Well in the boys!!! Haha up the witches!

Lucky win!

25 minutes ago, Trees said:

Lucky win!

Winners make their own luck pal!

same for everyone on the night and lynn got beat fair and square! What was lucky about it?

3 hours ago, Trees said:

Lucky win!

That’s a bit rich! Nobody’s had more luck than your lot this season picking up points against sides who nearly always seemed to be missing riders! Not to mention the extraordinary luck over “lightbulbgate” perfectly timed when you were struggling with illness and injury!!

Lynn were lucky Starke was missing. A measly 5 points for R/R when he hit paid 16 here last year. Could have been a big 4 pointer… :D

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Flappy said:

Hang fire on writing off the panthers. Changes afoot 

9 hours ago, TTT said:

We're too far back now tbh. Just need to restore some pride.

Yes, I tend to agree.  It would take a huge turn around for Panthers to grab a top 4 spot now, too many points dropped already.

10 hours ago, TTT said:

They also seem to be team with fortune on their side, facing Belle Vue & Kings Lynn in the same week when both are missing two riders including the rider that started the season as the teams #1.

26 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Lynn were lucky Starke was missing. A measly 5 points for R/R when he hit paid 16 here last year. Could have been a big 4 pointer… :D

While I'd the Stars will be the other team to miss out on the playoffs with the Panthers, this Stars septet is much more competitive than the team they had on track last year, think Starke may have struggled to score 5.

Great win for the witches well worth the trip up .

Doyle pure class they couldn't handle him to good to quick.

Batch was on it last night and to be honest I wasn't to happy he signed for us but credit where its due.  Heat 9  felt for him bike was loosing power could hear it hence there 5.1 

For a min thought they had won the meeting doing 2laps after the heat lol. Barker the same as batch wasn't to happy but do well . And yet again we new the best way around that track lol plz don't say to grippy etc same for all

9 minutes ago, Col said:

Yes, I tend to agree.  It would take a huge turn around for Panthers to grab a top 4 spot now, too many points dropped already.

They also seem to be team with fortune on their side, facing Belle Vue & Kings Lynn in the same week when both are missing two riders including the rider that started the season as the teams #1.

While I'd the Stars will be the other team to miss out on the playoffs with the Panthers, this Stars septet is much more competitive than the team they had on track last year, think Starke may have struggled to score 5.

Stark much less potent in the top five. You know at least one of his rides will be EF :D