British Speedway Forum
Phil83

Newcastle now closed !!!

9 hours ago, Gaz said:

Still lots of people in the Rob Grant fan club on latest NSSA post comments section 

Just browsed through and cant help but laugh, such idiots who cant see what happened. Clowns the lot of them

lee complin too thanking rob lol he was garbage too. Oh he rides the oUtside bend, hahaha when? 10 years ago

i miss watching newcastle and still annoyed as hell, probably could post my full feeling but ill be banned from the one place where folk speak the truth about the fall of the club!! 

• Like 3

On 8/16/2022 at 11:04 PM, KEITH M said:

A 10 ton truck couldn’t drag you now 

You heard ya sell ha...A 10 ton truck  wouldn't be able to carry your wallet as you hate breathing coz your that tight 

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

You heard ya sell ha...A 10 ton truck  wouldn't be able to carry your wallet as you hate breathing coz your that tight 

Always been tight.!!!! 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, HectorRacing said:

lee complin too thanking rob lol he was garbage too. Oh he rides the oUtside bend, hahaha when? 10 years ago

He's been excellent for Birmingham the last couple of weeks. Made himself very popular!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scampispeedway said:

Where can I read the posts on the NSSA Furum ?

There is a NSSA Facebook page that you should be able to access,,, sorry I wouldn't know how to do a link. :t:

But there is some good pragmatic comments on there, looking at the bigger picture. 

Edited by ruffdiamond

5 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

There is a NSSA Facebook page that you should be able to access,,, sorry I wouldn't know how to do a link. :t:

But there is some good pragmatic comments on there, looking at the bigger picture. 

Did THJ tell you about the word PRAGMATIC 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

So was it me by mistake then 

Hmmm, a doubt it. ;)

Ruffdiamond, as much as I don't like sites like Facebook, I've signed on and found the NSSA Forum, and

seen the comments and as I suspected all the stuff that was Speedway related has now been cleared away.

That doesn't help any body wanting to bringing back Speedway back to Brough Park and as Barry Wallace

stated on Look-North the attraction for Speedway overall has dropped over the years and it no longer provides

value for money for the average working family man.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, scampispeedway said:

Ruffdiamond, as much as I don't like sites like Facebook, I've signed on and found the NSSA Forum, and

seen the comments and as I suspected all the stuff that was Speedway related has now been cleared away.

That doesn't help any body wanting to bringing back Speedway back to Brough Park and as Barry Wallace

stated on Look-North the attraction for Speedway overall has dropped over the years and it no longer provides

Exactly! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scampispeedway said:

It does if you're Redcar, Glasgow, Poole and a few other club's fans. Grant made a pathetic effort of promoting the club and was full of hot air.

• Like 3

Went to Cardiff for the GP. Went to the Queens Vaults by the stadium for a catchup with some other diamonds fans and no-one was there!