British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Sheffield 23/06

5 hours ago, pubichair said:

Maybe just maybe lynns team ain’t that good? Couple of lucky wins at start of season against teams missing riders and people started hyping them up to be better than they are  lol 

Yet were missing riders and our losses aren't unlucky? Not to mention Pickering's bike issues (just one of those things). Works both ways.

I think to put it into context Sheffield are the strongest 1-7 out there, you could possibly have seen us nicking it the other night with Iversen and Thomas present. I think not getting carried away with the league cup results was sensible but equally a couple of defeats shouldn't mean that either. However wins needs to start coming soon if we want to grab a top four spot.

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Yet were missing riders and our losses aren't unlucky? Not to mention Pickering's bike issues (just one of those things). Works both ways.

I think to put it into context Sheffield are the strongest 1-7 out there, you could possibly have seen us nicking it the other night with Iversen and Thomas present. I think not getting carried away with the league cup results was sensible but equally a couple of defeats shouldn't mean that either. However wins needs to start coming soon if we want to grab a top four spot.

Agree we might of just nicked it with NKI and Thomas. But the Tigers are a strong outfit that's for sure. 

My thoughts on top 4 are in the Lynn 2022 thread. Might cause a stir :)

Edited by Bald Bloke

23 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Agree we might of just nicked it with NKI and Thomas. But the Tigers are a strong outfit that's for sure. 

The ruthless in me and i think it's time we we're tbh, see's it like this. I know it will seem harsh to some..

If Wolves beat the Panthers on Monday 27th at Monmore, and the Panthers beat us on the 4th July at the Showground, we will be bottom and 10 points off of Wolves in 4th with no NKI. 

If NKI isn't/can't come back, we need to do something otherwise 4th will be gone imho. Not picking on any rider here, I know TJ is inconsistent, and might need a fresh start elsewhere, but this is purely a points thing.

Our GSA effective 23/06 has the team is on 39.29. With Puk on 7.33, so we would have 7.04 to fill his place as we are 0.29 over. Not great :blink:

Richards GSA is 7.84.:o but he is averaging 5.88 this season so far. So it's replace with.. NKI  7.03 or Nki + Richard gives you 15.22 for 2 places. You could change him for TJ, depending on the 2 riders you bring in, but he is doing his average. I think Lawson is the better rider, but i've  used him because of the 7.84 GSA he has.

I know it's if's and buts, depending on any rider we might be able to get in. It's quiet on here so thought it might cause a debate.:D

That GSA is only effective until the end of the month BB.It has only incorporated the change of J.Edwards.

Iversens average will go up to 7.58 come July as Lawsons will come down to 7.32,that's if Thursday's meeting is included which i think the 23rd is the cut off date each month.Team average should fall to 38.82.Iversen could then be replaced by R.Lambert,i'm getting my cheque book out already:lol:

9 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That GSA is only effective until the end of the month BB.It has only incorporated the change of J.Edwards.

Iversens average will go up to 7.58 come July as Lawsons will come down to 7.32,that's if Thursday's meeting is included which i think the 23rd is the cut off date each month.Team average should fall to 38.82.Iversen could then be replaced by R.Lambert,i'm getting my cheque book out already:lol:

I'd be late for my own funeral. :rofl: I'd have some of that. Just getting a bit fed up now. I think 4th will be gone if the 2 meetings i mentioned go the way of the home teams :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke