British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Stars v Wolves 14/7

2 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Well that was a nice surprise. A combination of Stars riding well at Wolves starting really poorly. 

Don’t know if anyone else noticed Lewi Kerr disappearing from centre green in double quick time after heat 15 and his bikes gone from the pits even quicker. He then didn’t come round on the parade truck or come to the press conference in the bar after the meeting.

Dont know if I’m putting 2+2 together and getting something other than 4, but for a good team player like Lewi to do that, strikes me as a man who has had some news he didn’t like.

I read on here that there are rumblings going around that a replacement is coming in for NKI? Who knows.

9 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I read on here that there are rumblings going around that a replacement is coming in for NKI? Who knows.

In the programme it said that but didn't really make it clear.Another riddle we are meant to work out.It could even be NKI back for NKI.I heard Klindt mentioned tonight as well,depends on whose Polish team don't make the play offs apparently.Why can't they just tell the paying public wtf is going on.

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

In the programme it said that but didn't really make it clear.Another riddle we are meant to work out.It could even be NKI back for NKI.I heard Klindt mentioned tonight as well,depends on whose Polish team don't make the play offs apparently.Why can't they just tell the paying public wtf is going on.

That's how I read, NKI if his team aren't in playoffs, if they are they have a plan b which will be from another team not in playoffs. Means r/r or guests for a couple more away matches.....

Wouldn't too excited about tonights performance. It was a good win, but no top heat leaders against us so we will look good

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Wouldn't too excited about tonights performance. It was a good win, but no top heat leaders against us so we will look good

Bloody nora man, just enjoy it lol

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the time for heat 1 last night please? Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tellboy said:

Could you provide all of the heat times please?  The Live Updates team could only get race results, so the scorecard is missing the times, and they like to be as complete as possible - thanks!

Edited by Roger Jacobs

16 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Could you provide all of the heat times please?  The Live Updates team could only get race results, so the scorecard is missing the times, and they like to be as complete as possible - thanks!

No time,awarded

• Thanks 2