British Speedway Forum
Arthur54

Poole v Plymouth Jubilee trophy 10th August

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

When was that? If you mean at Poole that was a draw.

Lol knew someone would bite,every man and his dog knows Bowtell didn't finish 3rd in ht 14 as the video footage proves.

10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Hmmm not sure how you 'make a statement' with most of your team absent. Even if you win with a load of guests it means little.

Good post:t:

7 minutes ago, lewy said:

Lol knew someone would bite,every man and his dog knows Bowtell didn't finish 3rd in ht 14 as the video footage proves.

Ah yes but to be fair to the ref he is not allowed to look/use the replay and was pretty close on the line. Still feel imo like he is making up for the race when Alfie jumped and was near the back and brought it back and then Alfie won. H8 I think it was, but anyway you didn't win so :P

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, lewy said:

it says a draw but you got 2 points we got 1 so we lost .yes i agree with you about heat 14:t:

Edited by ray c
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ray c said:

it says a draw but you got 2 points we got 1 so we lost .yes i agree with you about heat 14:t:

Ray I think you need to look up a definition of a draw! Neither team loses as it is level. If you want a winner from a draw then need to bring in the superheat! Only reason away team gets more points is because it is harder to do. 

17 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ray I think you need to look up a definition of a draw! Neither team loses as it is level. If you want a winner from a draw then need to bring in the superheat! Only reason away team gets more points is because it is harder to do. 

When is a draw not a draw?

When it's a painting! 

:rofl:

I'll be following speedway updates as me speedway account's not allow this Pirate to travel to this one when it comes to priority. 

Wishing I was there tho :)

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

dont treat me  as stupid i know what a draw is its the rules of speedway which changes year in and year out in which people dont understand 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ray c said:

dont treat me  as stupid i know what a draw is its the rules of speedway which changes year in and year out in which people dont understand 

Well you did say we lost, when we didn't so...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Any news on the Plymouth team yet 

Nothing on website, prob tomorrow. They might still be sorting guests out. 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Nothing on website, prob tomorrow. They might still be sorting guests out. 

Perhaps the Plymouth Centurions are coming :t:

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

Perhaps the Plymouth Centurions are coming :t:

That's the plan, just got to make sure no injuries tonight :t:.

• Haha 2

If Gary May wants to beat Poole may be he should pay for his select Team for the night. 

Nothing in it for Plymouth, been there twice, best to save man and machine for far more important matches ahead. 

Nice night out for the Centurions

Edited by HGould
Spell
  • Like 2

The Garry 'Mayflower' looks like it's gonna be a ghost ship when it set sails from the Barbican tomorrow! 

:D