British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
4thbender

Sheffield v Belle Vue 25th August

Like many fans I were really looking to this meeting can NOT accept the poor excuses as they had plenty of time to sort out the track. No wonder the support for speedway had plummeted. The promoters showed no interest in trying to get the meeting on. They don’t deserve fans support. 

• Like 1

This will now be a double header I’d imagine. So aces fans out of pocket as now our once £20 entry will be at least £30 now. 

8 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

This will now be a double header I’d imagine. So aces fans out of pocket as now our once £20 entry will be at least £30 now. 

£30! I can have the heating on for an hour at that price!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, iainb said:

£30! I can have the heating on for an hour at that price!

But not the lights as well....:D

• Haha 2

Well the only date available for a double header would be the 22nd Sept, as I presume this Thursday is too soon to rearrange the fixture, and on the 15th Sept Belle Vue are already riding at Peterboro 

Alternatives are move the play offs to starting the 29th September, race the meeting on a sunday afternoon depending on rider availability with regards the Polish Play offs, or cancel the pairs at Belle Vue and stage the fixture on the 12th September

3 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Well the only date available for a double header would be the 22nd Sept, as I presume this Thursday is too soon to rearrange the fixture, and on the 15th Sept Belle Vue are already riding at Peterboro 

Alternatives are move the play offs to starting the 29th September, race the meeting on a sunday afternoon depending on rider availability with regards the Polish Play offs, or cancel the pairs at Belle Vue and stage the fixture on the 12th September

Any of those "alternatives" are not acceptable solutions

Sort yourselves out or forfeit.....

• Like 3