British Speedway Forum
TrainDave

Wednesday 7th September - play off - Poole v Plymouth

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Some of these Plymouth fans are like witches around a cauldron lol. I doubt you lot even enter the Ford's minds tbh! 

Probably not much room in there with that ego.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Some of these Plymouth fans are like witches around a cauldron lol. I doubt you lot even enter the Ford's minds tbh! 

As I’ve mentioned in my post a little earlier, it’s very sad to see such animosity on here. Both clubs are very well supported by some excellent fans and whilst we are all partisan and want our team to succeed, it’s a shame to see people act in this way :( 

• Like 6

Just now, lisa-colette said:

I agree with you lisa,many of us wasted time and money travelling to poole when an early call off would have saved alot of people the trouble. I hope it's cost him a few quid. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MalDon45 said:

Probably not much room in there with that ego.

Oh they want to know if Plymouth have got any straw they can use, you know to start drying the track out lol!! 

1 minute ago, lewy said:

I've got a screenshot of it which i will be showing to bb. Get a good solicitor. :t:

Seriously?  I have apologised sincerely for a poor error of judgement and have removed the silly comment.

Show Ben this too so he can see that I am sincere.

Thank you.

Lisa anyone letting the meeting get this close when there was such a dodgy forecast is asking for trouble, now lumbered with rental costs rider expenses food wastage and I’m sure much more maybe he has more money than sense rather him than our promotion.

Already confirmed via Poole’s Facebook that the meeting will now be held next Wednesday (14th). All pre-booked tickets will be automatically refunded

1 minute ago, chris4gillian said:

Seriously?  I have apologised sincerely for a poor error of judgement and have removed the silly comment.

Show Ben this too so he can see that I am sincere.

Thank you.

Seriously no!

1 minute ago, lewy said:

I agree with you lisa,many of us wasted time and money travelling to poole when an early call off would have saved alot of people the trouble. I hope it's cost him a few quid. 

Thunderstorms were only 60% chance btw. A chance we could have got away with it like vs Redcar. Definitely not as envitable as you make out. 

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Thunderstorms were only 60% chance btw. A chance we could have got away with it like vs Redcar. Definitely not as envitable as you make out. 

Yeah it was. Lisa even you must see the irony of the situation. 

6 minutes ago, MalDon45 said:

Any idea how much this pathetic farce has cost Mr Ford? If anything could make me even happier it would be a nice high figure…..

What is it with Plymouth fans and their imbecilic posts? Is this poster a real speedway fan? 

And I am sure people on here have noticed. All the animosity comes from Plymouth fans towards Poole. They seem to have a massive inferiority complex. Most Poole fans, myself included, had a soft spot for Plymouth down the coast. We wished them well on their survival and growth. Yet their fans on the whole are abusive and not particularly friendly. 

This Maldon45, wishing big losses on another club shows the Plymouth mentality. Very sad and very strange.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike0310 said:

So there was a spare Wednesday..next Wednesday amazing that.

Can any Poole fans explain where the spare date appeared from?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mike0310 said:

Dear lord, no one said there wasn't. But Poole would have done KOC next week if today was on. 

4 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

No. Leicester in the KO Cup. But Playoffs take precedence so that gets moved back.

Edited by Steve Shovlar